JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Same ballistics (same load, period), but their Zombie-Max ammo in all calibers (yes, even .223) are on clearance. It comes out to be about $1-2 cheaper than their normal rate on Hornady FTX rounds.

If you don't mind the ballistic tip being booger green instead of dead-red, and the casing being brass instead of silver (colored), then you might as well save a few bucks. These, and the Winchester PDX-1's have become my carry ammo of choice, and I never seem to see them on sale, so whether or not you consider this a 'great deal', is up to you.

(though I did score a 'great deal' on my first Glock there, though it took me 2 FLIPPING HOURS to get out the door once I haggled may way into a deal.)

It would've been fine, but we live 2 hours away, and my Dad goes to bed at like 5pm, I swear.

Dude, that was your 666th post. Get behind me, Satan!

Anyways, back to the point. They really need to give you a pager-thingy like some restaurants do. That way you're free to shop the rest of the store while you wait. Had I known it would've been that long, I would have gone to the gun counter first (instead of the restroom) :) and then gone shopping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top