JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped by there on Saturday what a joke of a gun show :s0129::s0129::s0129: They had a few tables set up in front of the gun library with some of THERE used guns for sale I would have been P.O.'d if I wasnt there for other reasons

Yeah, not a whole lot there... four tables from the Gun Library.. lots of small bits, of which I relieved them of a few. Their used gun rack out on the floor has some variety in it, though, and a few decent buys. A lot of the "gun show" guns are either used Gun Library specimens or some new ones as well.... marked down some, but not drastically. Obviously a marketing ploy to get walk ins to come have a squiz...... they didn't have anything I couldn't live without, though. An FN Bullpup, new, marked down a bit..... some Browning and Benelli shotguns, a pile of pistols and revolvers, but I'm already sitting pretty well in those categories.... I joked with the guys there that if they'd had an FN AR, I'd be armwrestling them for it....... they laughed, and said they'd not been able to get any into the store for a while now..... too high a demand for them. (I managed to find a new on on AA, though, it should be here Friday......)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top