JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say again the state of oregon does not end at Wilsonville there are a whole bunch of us that live down here in the land of the forgotten and we welcom a stor going in someplace other than Portland

I say again the state of oregon does not end at Wilsonville there are a whole bunch of us that live down here in the land of the forgotten and we welcom a stor going in someplace other than Portland

I understand ....I live in Cowlitz county shoot I have to drive 1.5 hours just to get to work...
but I I guess since I wont have to drive thru Pot town to get stuff I will continue to drive another 1.5 hours north to Lacey ...

how do I do it? I just spent 70 bucks filling up my truck ....

driving down to Eugene takes the same amount of time as driving to the Chehalis Wa store. I travel to Seattle a lot and have a reason to stop in the Chehalis store, no way I am going to drive down to Eugene just to shop at Cabelas.

Yeah but when 6 of the top 12 cities in oregon are all next to each other including #1 which is more then 2,3,4 AND 5 combined. I think its real stupid of Cabelas to go there. For anyone in portland its pretty much dead even between either store but i guess thats their intent. Oh well, i've never seen anything there that made it worth the drive.

And Springfield/Eugene is a nice place?:huh:

But, personally, I'd sure rather make the trip to a Springfield Cabela's, than a Lacey Cabela's. The drive North, to Lacey, is usually awful, where the drive to Eugene is a (relative) piece of cake.

I look forward to a Cabela's down South.

WAYNO.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads