JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Heads up. Cabelas and bass Pro shops have a sale/clearance of 33 pages of firearms on their website/stores. A lot of good deals to be had is your patient, and your local store can get them in. Some deals up to 65% off... Most local stores are sold out that I've seen of common stuff but they can check availability at other stores and get something shipped if available.

4CAC0E34-9C7C-4737-B3EC-57A1C7A4500D.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the heads up. I called in on some of those deals and was told they were out of stock even though the website said they had them. Hope others had better luck

Bass Pro has taken several orders from me only to then tell me it is delayed. I wish they would say out of stock.
They just cancelled an order that was placed over 2 months ago. I would get a delayed order email every week.

Sportsman's Warehouse on the other hand will take orders for hard to get primers and ship them for free to the store and at a discount.

Experiences will vary but I have been consistently disappointed with Bass Pro and pleasantly delighted with Sportsman's Warehouse.

Every deal is out of stock. I found one that would ship to store, then it said insufficient inventory when I went to check out. Must only be a couple stores nationwide

Went into the store in Tualatin today and they didn't even know about the discounts. Honored them though. Hellooooooo Kimber Evo :D.

@Reno I know you were lookin' at these as well. I'll tag you in the review thread that's coming in ASAP.

Was really hoping for the Vaquero in 357...no stock though.

Went into the store in Tualatin today and they didn't even know about the discounts. Honored them though. Hellooooooo Kimber Evo :D.

@Reno I know you were lookin' at these as well. I'll tag you in the review thread that's coming in ASAP.

Was really hoping for the Vaquero in 357...no stock though.
How much did you pay for the evo?

There's a Savage rifle on sale I'd like to have as a range toy as the price cannot be beat. But I don't want to make two trips up there for BG (wait time).. I wish you could just do BG online and verify in person.

Drove up to the Lacey store today (granted, I could have called 1st, but I had the day off and it was nice out). I stood around for a bit till a lady asked if I'd been helped? I said no, and proceeded to ask (showed her the ad from my phone of the P320 X5 for 349.97 was in stock? She said something about their online computer system was down and that this was one everybody was asking about. She said she would go back and take a look A few min. later, she returned and said nope, they didn't have any (yet it clearly showed in stock when I brought it up on my phone to show her earlier). No need to bust her balls, she has no control what Corpo. does. I thanked her politely and headed back home. At least it was a nice day for a drive, I told myself between the random cussing as I proceeded back to the Couv.....never again Bass Pro/Cabela's,never again.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top