JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Holy Shnikies!!! Excellent Share~~! Thanks @The Heretic!

Edit: I use one of my son's addresses for deliveries. Man... is HE gonna be pissed! :s0140:

Last Edited:
I have not checked lately, but BiMart used to have three cans - Fat Fifty, Fifty and .30, on inside the other, for $30
My OCD can't handle that. A stack of fatty's next to a stack of 50's next to a stack of 30's..... it makes my garage look lopsided... and unstable!

This is the 3rd year, this time I did not have a gift card or any points left so I made the purchase. Got 5 new cans delivered for $53 ($3 ID state tax)
Good to know! Thanks!!

I guess I coulda spaced em out instead of trying to stock the other half the garage all at one time... hu.👍

Ah well. It's not as if they are likely to ever go any lower, right. That there is a great deal!

Well... mine arrived. The boxes where a little worse for wear and splitting out but each can is individually wrapped in bubble wrap packs. No other packing material of any kind but all came out smellin rosie. :s0155:

(See what I did there... ;))

Pretty much what you would expect for china cans. For the price I wasn't expecting full square seals, but they are! Embossed "cabela's".. meh... Excellent share anyway!

Well... mine arrived. The boxes where a little worse for wear and splitting out but each can is individually wrapped in bubble wrap packs. No other packing material of any kind but all came out smellin rosie. :s0155:

(See what I did there... ;))

Pretty much what you would expect for china cans. For the price I wasn't expecting full square seals, but they are! Embossed "cabela's".. meh... Excellent share anyway!
Got here yesterday.
They are different, embossed w/ Cabelas on the side, not same as last year.
Condition is fine, no dents or crushes but the box not so much, single piece of tape holding 5 boxes .
If it was shipped USPS and not FedEx it would never make it.
Got here in 3 days

I think the main diff between the commercial cans and the real GI surplus cans is that the GI cans have the rust resistant matte ODG paint (which can still rust). Maybe the metal is a little thinner and maybe a few places where there is reinforcement missing. All of the cans I have bought have had decent rubber seals on the lid.

Either way, commercial or GI, the metal cans are better than the plastic containers. Plano cans suck. The MTM are okay but still not as good as the metal cans. I am in the process of moving all of my ammo from plastic into metal and using the plastic cans for other things that are lighter (e.g., my mags are in plastic containers - they are unloaded and therefore much lighter than ammo - any mags that are loaded will go into metal cans).

I have bought about a dozen of the BiMart triple cans and if I see more I will get more (I rarely go into BiMart).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top