JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The 22lr ammo sold out right away. I was told by an employee that people were standing inline at 5am for the ammo that wasn't avaliable until 8am.

Thereby perpetuating the shortage. A self-fulfilling prophesy. They perceive a shortage and so start hoarding then the shortage is created from the hoarding and opportunism, so more people start hoarding. The very definition of irony.

Thereby perpetuating the shortage. A self-fulfilling prophesy. They perceive a shortage and so start hoarding then the shortage is created from the hoarding and opportunism, so more people start hoarding. The very definition of irony.
Guess we will be seeing that ammo posted here and there real soon.............

I agree, I'm seeing it show up more frequently. Certainly not as often as I'd like to see yet, but they are coming in. After my recent score online, I've stopped looking for now. I have enough to keep me busy for a few months. I'll start looking again then, and hopefully it will be just a little better than it is today. As for all that ammo that's getting snapped up, I'm wondering if it's going into storage or if it's being put to use. I haven't seen a lot of .22 being fired at the range.

Aren't most places getting .22 every week and some daily?... Why the big to-do with this particular delivery?
I would say part of it had to do with Cabellas advertising strategy, it was posted on their website as well as in several local papers telling people exactly when it would be available. The other part would be the quantity the big box store was able to receive(200+ cases).

I would say part of it had to do with Cabellas advertising strategy, it was posted on their website as well as in several local papers telling people exactly when it would be available. The other part would be the quantity the big box store was able to receive(200+ cases).
I agree, Post was pretty much rhetorical. Seems all fall victim to sheepisum eventually.

Depends on where your particular "most places" are. Here in the Seattle area the gun store shelves I've seen are bare of .22. "We might get some Friday" etc etc etc.

Newport Oregon may be awash in ammo, and good for you- but that means little when local shelves are bare in a different town.

Depends on where your particular "most places" are. Here in the Seattle area the gun store shelves I've seen are bare of .22. "We might get some Friday" etc etc etc.

Newport Oregon may be awash in ammo, and good for you- but that means little when local shelves are bare in a different town.
Everywhere is still getting deliveries...There are just stick mitts there waiting.

That illustrates my point, this is not over and everything's great again. It's getting better. IF nothing else like December 14, 2012 happens to set it all off again.

I'm thinking close-to-normal for .22 by end of the year, November's as good a guess as any, probably. Could be longer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top