JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0098.JPG Looking to raise some cash. What you are looking at here is the ultimate home defense setup. A CAA Roni Civilian Pistol Carbine Conversion G-2. The pistol is a G17, gen 3. The Conversion kit comes with a 16 inch barrel. Check out the link for more info:
RONI® Civilian Pistol Carbine Conversion C-G2
You can use it as a carbine or just use the G17 as a pistol. The firearm will come with 3 33rd Glock mag( made in S. Korea), Will also come with Aimpoint T-1 with TD rubberized cover, magpul BUIS. Also will come with G17 original barrel. It has been shot only once since I have owned the G17 and the kit. I bought the G17 solely for this build. It is too much fun to shoot this piece:D, you can only imagine right? Imagine holding a total of 66 rounds of 9mm at your disposal (33rd mag in the gun and another 33 red mag in it's own holder for speed reloads ;)Not looking to part it out at this time. Asking price is $1300 firm. Price the items out separately and you will see that my asking price is more than fair. All the usual Fed and State laws apply for this transaction. FTF at reputable FFL shop...note: it's only the G17 that forces this to be FFL required...the kit does not but since I am not parting it out....we will need to do this at a FFL shop.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top