JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
th?id=OIP.M6861e44ebecf72d8358178d48c886d09o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=202&h=152.jpg

i'm willing to bet he rolls on his accomplices and gets off with a slap on the wrist

No, he's already plead guilty to one count of participating in a racketeering conspiracy to accept campaign contributions as bribes for political favors for seven different instances and will be sentenced on Wednesday. I'm guessing that for his guilty plea, the Feds will drop the rest of the charges and he will do less than 5 years and pay a $150,000 fine.

I think that he got paid and/or threatened to keep his mouth shut, probably both. It's rumored that he could have taken down the entire CA state Democratic party, which is what most were hoping for. I'm sure that he got paid for being tight lipped on that one. Besides, rolling on the Chinese mob would've be very bad for his and his families health.

Ray

This actually happened in March 2014, don't know why the site above is reporting it as new info. He pleaded guilty to some of the charges in June of this year.

Some websites don't date their articles.

I pass on those sites because you cannot tell when the information is current. All they do is stir up old bubblegum.

Irony: Leland Lee

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top