JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Assembly Chief Sergeant-at-Arms Ronald Pane has given four legislators permission to carry concealed weapons in the state Capitol, according to two senior Senate staff members who have been informed of the decision

<broken link removed>

Love the Animal Farm reference, very fitting. What threats do these legislators fear that the average person is insulated from?

Love the Animal Farm reference, very fitting. What threats do these legislators fear that the average person is insulated from?

Just finished reading Animal Farm. Those Piggley Wiggley's were pretty clever with the scare tactics and the ongoing revisions to the "animal commandments".

"All animals are equal....but some are more equal than others" -- George Orwell. My second favorite quote from the book....right behind the morphing of "Four legs good...two legs bad" into "Four legs good...two legs better" after the pigs learned to walk on their hind legs.

This reminds me of an episode in the 1970's, where Senator Ted Kennedy was stopped from entering the Capitol building because his TWO bodyguards both had Uzis under their coats. Hey, if I could afford two bodyguards I'd probably be all for gun control too! Keep those riff-raff DOWN! Does anyone else remember the time when "family compounds" were called "estates?"........................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top