JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Century Arms RAS47 AK47 - 7.62x39 - $600 Firm - (Used Condition)
Henry All Weather Lever Action - 30/30 Win - $800 Firm (Used-Like New)

I've had the Henry for a couple years and have put less than 100 rounds through it. Its a tube loaded magazine, so there's no side gate. comes with hard case. Added a photo of the only blemish, its a small dent in the finished wood. Great condition other than that.
I've had the AK for about the same time, have only put about 200-300 rounds through it. Comes with three 30rnd PMAG's. Has a MOE stock that I put on it. I can't find the original wood stock anywhere, but it will come with it if I ever find it. It's got scratches here and there, used condition.
Prices are firm and I'm currently only looking to sell.
I'll meet at an FFL dealer near tacoma-puyallup area. You pay for transfer.

image_50397185.JPG image_72192707.JPG image_67144705.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

I've had the Henry for a couple years and have put less than 100 rounds through it. Its a tube loaded magazine, so there's no side gate. comes with hard case. Added a photo of the only blemish, its a small dent in the finished wood. Great condition other than that.
I've had the AK for about the same time, have only put about 200-300 rounds through it. Comes with three 30rnd PMAG's. Has a MOE stock that I put on it. I can't find the original wood stock anywhere, but it will come with it if I ever find it. It's got scratches here and there, used condition.

View attachment 999133View attachment 999132View attachment 999131
Great price on the Ak47!

View attachment 999133View attachment 999132View attachment 999131
Prices are now $750 for the Henry and $500 for the AK. Buyer still needs to pay for the transfer

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.