JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bastards.
A police state is already upon us, and under the guise of "helping the public safety" the can and consistently do violate our (the peoples) rights.

Hope he sues. And wins. :)

They don't give a damn about lawsuits, settlements are paid with taxpayer money.

When police liabilities are paid off the same way as civilians (property seizure and pay docking) then maybe cops will be a little bit more hesitant about armed kidnapping and murdering civilians.

Those are Federales, not "CA" pigs.
Granted they are in CA, and maybe that's what you meant, but the border patrol takes orders from DeCeit, not Sacreepmento.

Carry on.

my question is why did he get stopped in the first place, he seemed to have prepared to be stopped. this guy clearly asked for the attention and refused to allow contact with the officers. reminds me of the guy who repeatedly flipped cops off until he got bogus tickets, then sued the state.

my question is why did he get stopped in the first place, he seemed to have prepared to be stopped. this guy clearly asked for the attention and refused to allow contact with the officers.

Thread states it was a Border Patrol checkpoint.

reminds me of the guy who repeatedly flipped cops off until he got bogus tickets, then sued the state.

Smart man.

yea i saw the check point thing after posting, i didnt notice the link.

as far as flipping off the cops, that guy was specifically doing it for a pay day, not protesting. exactly what we need people to stop doing.

Many people were out celebrating their false freedoms yesterday. As a person who does not have any delusions about being free, I don't find any of these instances surprising or shocking in any way.

The people have collectively voted as a hive with their apathy and are more than fine with the coming, increasing tyranny masquerading as public safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
I attended an event last night that had police & volunteers searching through bags at the gate. While a man stood there telling people to stop at the tables to be searched, i kept walking. I had a small backpack. Guess they didn't really mean it.

I attended an event last night that had police & volunteers searching through bags at the gate. While a man stood there telling people to stop at the tables to be searched, i kept walking. I had a small backpack. Guess they didn't really mean it.

Nothing like pure security theater. The fact you could easily walk by means it is just there so people can be searched and feel safe because they think everyone else has been searched. I would have walked by security too.

I would like to know the full story. I expect at the check point he didn't comply and he moved about the car a lot to get the pictures and attention of the police. As I see it he was looking for just this reaction from the PD and came prepared to record it. Congrats I expect you are someone's hero

All those cars lined up a mile long while twenty dickheads stand around trying to look intimidating. Talk about nothing but contempt for the citizens that pay their salary.

Most here probably voted for law and order Republicans in the past, all those votes built the law enforcement machine that the left has now hijacked. We deserve exactly what we're going to get.

Nothing like pure security theater. The fact you could easily walk by means it is just there so people can be searched and feel safe because they think everyone else has been searched. I would have walked by security too.

Maximum over-theater:

[video=youtube_share;Km0awE1Q2HA]http://youtu.be/Km0awE1Q2HA[/video]

Yeah I'm sure. +1 on what Dman said. Proof of that at 06:35 mark - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eSJGtG4mzM

It is in our DNA to worship authority and to be slaves. About one out of fifty people somehow are able to sidestep that embedded programming and see things for what they really are. Unfortunately, one in fifty will not get anything done and the herd will march forward into enslavement. We all owe 30s German citizens a big apology for how their apathy was criticized in our tainted history books.

The 2A is only about 2-3 more staged events from being history. Yes folks, sad to say, but the timer is ticking and your gun 'rights' will be going away at some point.

TPTB are just pausing for a bit. Don't worry, they'll be at it again. They are cunning, ruthless and patient. Americans are pretty much brainless, unthinking morons. No match or challenge at all in any way.

It is just amazing that we are witnessing the fall of this nation and there are still those that cannot see nor accept it. Morons with their freedom sparklers and patriotic nauseating songs about being brave, so sad.

Democracy is the most insidious lie in political history. The most submissive sheep are the ones who think they are free. Supposedly representative government combined with the social contract canard has created the most brainwashed societies on the planet.

Hans-Hermann Hoppe exposing the democracy lie:

[video=youtube_share;MIUSctVPCCU]http://youtu.be/MIUSctVPCCU[/video]

Americans have no time and patience for an informative video like that. The boob tube and all forms of mindless entertainment await! Bread and circuses.

"TPTB provide all sorts of entertainments, sports, celebrities, politics, religions, gov institutions, useless distractions to keep the human mind busy so you don't do too much (rational) thinking." - J. Maxwell

Americans want this for news - brainless fodder to keep their feeble minds preoccupied.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads