JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun rights groups obtain proposed new California 'assault weapon' regs

Among the regulations in the mammoth retooling is an online application process for those registering guns. Users will have to create an account at the California Firearms Application Reporting System and provide personal information.

Requirements for those submitting newly considered assault weapons to DOJ will have to upload four clear digital photos of the firearm including of the magazine release, of each side of the receiver and of the barrel. Those producing homemade firearms will have to send in photos of the now-mandated DOJ-supplied serial number after it has been permanently applied to the gun.

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DOJ-Submission-of-Regulation-.pdf

... What they do down there, may come to us up here ...

We need 1-2 more liberal Supreme Court justices to croak or retire - soon.
We should have all of them croak, then put some from each party in equally divided proportions. If they're a check and balance, it should be representative of all the people... not just a dominate party.

We should have all of them croak, then put some from each party in equally divided proportions. If they're a check and balance, it should be representative of all the people... not just a dominate party.
Yeah... no.

Stuff the court and the district courts while we can.

There are 19 vacancies or near vacancies in the 9th district alone.

Now is our only time in the last 50 years to secure our future. Screw balance, take everything we can while we can.

I can get a picture of my gun for California if they want it.

Hold my beer...
iS_supersoaker_cps1200_01.jpg

FIRST, loyalty to the CONSTITUTION... NOT a political party. o_O

^This 110%. All Justices should be apolitical and every decision should be based on the Constitution and not their personal agenda's (unlike what happens with the 9th Circus every single time).

Ray

FIRST, loyalty to the CONSTITUTION... NOT a political party. o_O

As to the OP and photos of my kit.... refer to my avatar. ;)

The only way to defend the constitution is to use it correctly that means packing the courts and accruing as much power as possible.

Democrats are not for the constution. They are for whatever notional whim is in the news.

I got something they can have a photo of... but I'd be banned if I posted it here, and it's not something I care to have on the Net anyway.

Personal to Hellifornia: SUCK IT, BIZNITCHES!

Copied from original OP:

"Those producing homemade firearms will have to send in photos of the now-mandated DOJ-supplied serial number after it has been permanently applied to the gun."

Is this just for Kommiefornia?

What if you choose not to buy a digital recording device? Lets sayyou dont have a camera or a fancy phone, what then?

Seriously, what jackoff thinks of this bubblegum. Pictures of your rifle? What possible good is that going to do?

Probably so people don't do a Double Shuffle when the Gunstapo come by to round up all the Undesirables and pass 'em off a crap lower with junk parts slapped on and say "that's it."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top