JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE : Post #22

Besides a Urine test to vote.......how about?
Urine tests to collect Welfare money.
Urine test before your kids would be eligible to get FREE School Lunches.
Urine tests to determine eligibility for Sec 8 housing.
Urine tests to determine eligibility for an Obama Phone.
Urine tests to determine eligibility for college tuition aid and/or Govt loan guarantees.
Urine tests to collect Food Stamps.
Urine tests to determine eligibility before enrollment in Medicaid.
Etc.....etc.....

Think of all the money that the TAXPAYERS will be saving.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Urine tests to determine eligibility for college tuition aid and/or Govt loan guarantees.
Etc.....etc.....

Aloha, Mark
Change we can believe in!

The WA mag case is set for opening arguments in December…2023!!! So delays are the name of the game by the state.
Hoping to bleed the plaintiffs dry if $$ or they can replace some SCOTUS seats and make it a true banana republic
Kinda sorta. WA is screwed too as the KA case moves forward. Since WA is under the jurisdiction of the 9th, ruling KA mag bans unconstitutional makes it unconstitutional for WA as well. For that matter,... OR as well.

It's partly a delay tactic, but also pushes out needless court action, if, the 9th rules before the WA case goes before a judge. The pro2A side could then file to have it immediately overturned.

That's my understanding, anyway.

It seems like it would have been much easier if SCOTUS would have just ruled and not remanded it back down, but I'm sure there is some reason for handling it the way they did(?) I dunno.

Etc.....etc.....

Aloha, Mark
How about no urine tests period.

Kinda sorta. WA is screwed too as the KA case moves forward. Since WA is under the jurisdiction of the 9th, ruling KA mag bans unconstitutional makes it unconstitutional for WA as well. For that matter,... OR as well.

It's partly a delay tactic, but also pushes out needless court action, if, the 9th rules before the WA case goes before a judge. The pro2A side could then file to have it immediately overturned.

That's my understanding, anyway.

It seems like it would have been much easier if SCOTUS would have just ruled and not remanded it back down, but I'm sure there is some reason for handling it the way they did(?) I dunno.
FYI that case was not before the Supreme Court. It was waiting in line along with many others. After Bruen, SCOTUS voided the lower court rulings for all those pending cases that would be affected by Bruen (I think there were 28 of them?) and sent them back down to be reinterpreted in light of Bruen.

FYI that case was not before the Supreme Court. It was waiting in line along with many others. After Bruen, SCOTUS voided the lower court rulings for all those pending cases that would be affected by Bruen (I think there were 28 of them?) and sent them back down to be reinterpreted in light of Bruen.
Oh yeah! You're right, you're right. So many cases on the books lately I guess I got confused for a moment. I really gotta stop my fingers from moving before that first cup of coffee is finished.

My bad. :s0155:

California has some laws that will be overturned at some point:
1. Gun roster
2. Magazine capacity ban
3. Assault weapons ban
4. If the pro 2A group wins a lawsuit, they have to pay for the cost of the lawsuit
5. Ammo sales go through a FFL and cannot be delivered to your home.

Local laws:
1. San Jose - Insurance stipulation for those that own guns
2. San Jose - Tax on any gun purchases

However, the state will not give up it's unconstitutional laws easily.

California has some laws that will be overturned at some point:
1. Gun roster
2. Magazine capacity ban
3. Assault weapons ban
4. If the pro 2A group wins a lawsuit, they have to pay for the cost of the lawsuit
5. Ammo sales go through a FFL and cannot be delivered to your home.

Local laws:
1. San Jose - Insurance stipulation for those that own guns
2. San Jose - Tax on any gun purchases

However, the state will not give up it's unconstitutional laws easily.
I have a hard time seeing that provision where the winner pays the cost of the suit holding up in court

I wouldn't have a problem taking a urine test.
I've given dozens of them as a condition of employment.
Come to think about it, I wouldn't mind contributing a stone or two in the cup as well.

Oh yeah! You're right, you're right. So many cases on the books lately I guess I got confused for a moment. I really gotta stop my fingers from moving before that first cup of coffee is finished.

My bad. :s0155:
Here's a good video on it fyi. He said 4 gun control cases got "GVR" from scotus but seems to me I heard 28 somewhere. I must have got my wires crossed on the number of cases pending for SCOTUS.

Skip to the 1:10 mark

Also This video gives good description of what a "GVR" is. Skip to 2:56 mark.

Quick recap and update in Ammoland published yesterday. There's also a linky in this article for a similar update for Miller v. Bonta which is the California assault weapon ban case, but that article is from a few weeks ago. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top