JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Am I reading this wrong? This gives the government the right to hold a Firearm and have a personal evaluated even if no crime has been committed, just the possibility they might? I hope someone will tell me I am wrong here?

Last edited by a moderator:
And to those who keep saying mental health issues should be tied to NCIC checks, this is your huckleberry. Do you really want the .gov to have the ability to determine who's mentally ill and who isn't? There has already been cases where they've said soldiers with PTSD should be prohibited from owning firearms. What and who else would make that list? Anyone who's been in counseling? Been in a treatment program? Getting divorced, are you a "threat"? Neighbor calls and said you looked at him wrong and he's scared? Talk about opening Pandora's box.

Last Edited:
And to those who keep saying mental health issues should be tied to NCIC checks, this is your huckleberry. Do you really want the .gov to have the ability to determine who's mentally ill and who isn't? There has already been cases where they've said soldiers with PTSD should be prohibited from owning firearms. What and who else would make that list? Anyone who's been in counseling? Been in a treatment program?
Getting divorced, are you a "threat"? Talk about opening Pandora's box.

Oregon has reviewed last year with SB941 over Anxiety medications as a precursor to being evaluated that and OHP and other health organizations in Oregon have begun asking if people have firearms in homes whuch was suggested by medical conferences earlier this year. Their just closing the noose and pretty much we are just sitting and taking it. God knows so far the Lobbys are total BS when it comes to preventing or stopping much at all of teh west coast. Seem just like a money grab and 2016 will finish up most likely more laws and the lobbys will have done nothing.

I upgraded from annual NRA membership to a lifetime membership earlier this month; my Christmas present to myself. I've also been stockpiling mags and ammo in preparation for what direction I see this liberal cesspool heading in. As soon as I figure I have enough on hand, I'll throw some more money at the gun rights supporters.

You realize the majority of the BLM idiots are paid "actors" bused in from out of town and have no other job/responsibilities, right?

The biggest thing I'm going to do is vote with my feet and return to a free state just as soon as I'm able to.

And as you said about California, Oregon deserves exactly what they get by voting in liberals.
Also stocking up on high caps and ammo to fill 'em...

Think we are all in the same boat. Use your PAC donation before tomorrow midnight... Oregon will give you up to $100 if you file married joint, to support your gun rights...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top