JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-hunting bigotry wins in California

The California Fish and Game Commission on Wednesday ousted President Daniel Richards in the wake of a controversy that involved something perfectly acceptable just about anywhere but the Golden State, and maybe in the Puget Sound basin.

<broken link removed>

The potential is there Dave, all one would need to do is sell them on the idea that it would cut greenhouse gas and would be the right thing to do for mother earth. I think at least half the population would swallow that line. All I need to do is look at the same derelicts that they keep retaining as Senators and congressman time after time to know that.

Dave, the insanity of California never ceases to amaze and baffle me. The emotional VS.non logical thinking that is the mindset of MOST that reside, vote and breed there can be truly inexplicable.

Having been born in Palo Alto in 1943 and growing up in the Central Valley and Mojave Desert, then spending 6 years in San Diego before finally being able to move to the Northwest in 1977, I don't agree that the majority of the residents down there are as liberal as portrayed. The problem there is like anywhere else, the wheel that squeaks the loudest gets the most attention. Most of the active and militant liberal groups have a strong presence there and they spend a great deal of their time and money browbeating the elected officials to get what they want. The average citizen is also intimidated by them and will pursue their conservative pastimes in secret to avoid conflict. (I did).
I don't know why the outdoor groups and manufactures don't take more effort to create interest there in outdoor sports via youth programs etc.

I was born there in 1960 and was very happy to get out in 1991. It's a land of too many fruits, nuts and dangerous Mexican Nationals. There are good people there but they are a definite minority

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top