JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this is absolutely horrifying to me as a father of kids about this age, and wanting to take my kids to the woods soon.

Scientist shot dead in front of daughters, 2 and 4, during California camping trip Scientist shot dead in front of daughters, 2 and 4, during California camping trip

A similar thing happened out by oakridge aboat 15 years ago. 2 school teachers and their dog .all died. I had a camping trip preplanned all over central and eastern oregon a couple weeks afterward . Needless to say I was not going to put myself in the position they got caught up in.I don't know if they ever caught the trash that was responsible I sure hope so. Those poor kids will probably never want to go camping again.

this incident, tears at my heart strings.
there is a gofundme page for this, that has exceeded its goal, Hope LEO find out who did this . This happened not far from Los Angeles.

So many things sound wrong about this story. Was it a hit, murder, Arkancide, etc? Feel bad for the kids too. We will probably never know the truth of this one. Heck, I am still waiting on the truth about Seth Rich. Not holding my breath, however.

vids
Do you not sleep or poop? Everyone is vulnerable at some point unless you camp like LRPs with a perimeter and claymores.
Yes, I would absolutely protect my children with claymores. Problem is that they would likely take out anyone breaching said perimeter before I could hit the clackers.

I hope the kids get some good help. And getting shot in your sleep by some coward ! They need to find the POS.

We would ususlly have a dog or two with us when camping and it would help me sleep better. Even a little dog can be a great watch dog. And a pistol within reach.

What a shame. :(

So sad to hear about lunacy in CA. Article brings back memories about the area. I used to live down that was many moons ago. Travelled through that area regularly to see customers.

Its amazing what they used to do in that part of town in the 50s-70s. Not only did they film TV shows and movies in the park, but maybe 10-15 miles north of the park, Rockedyne used to test the Saturn V rocket engines in the Santa Susana Field Laboratory. I worked with a guy who grew up in Simi Valley and said you could hear and feel the engines when they were being tested.

I hope the kids get some good help. And getting shot in your sleep by some coward ! They need to find the POS.

We would ususlly have a dog or two with us when camping and it would help me sleep better. Even a little dog can be a great watch dog. And a pistol within reach.

What a shame. :(
Yep. We are helpless when we sleep. One of Cooper's main teachings was how to sleep, one part of which involved a watchdog in the room (ideally a strong room) with you.
anyhoo

My tinfoil is getting a little tight. Random guy that researches vaccine safety is murdered with no obvious leads.

Vaccines Uncovered on Instagram: "Breaking: Tristan took his two daughters camping in Malibu; a safe, beautiful, and posh California town. His wife stayed home to study. He…"

In vivo studies on the effect of co-encapsulation of CpG DNA and antigen in acid-degradable microparticle vaccines. - PubMed - NCBI

Acid-degradable polyurethane particles for protein-based vaccines: biological evaluation and in vitro analysis of particle degradation products. - PubMed - NCBI

Eh probably nothing to see here. I'm pretty sure they don't have a vaccine court that most have never heard of. I'm equally secure in knowing they haven't paid out millions to people who have suffered greatly from perfectly safe vaccines.

Vaccine Court awards Child $61 Million – secret court pays

https://www.mctlawyers.com/vaccine-injury/cases/

I highly doubt any vaccine company or other affiliated types could benefit by getting rid of someone in this field. Naw.

Probably just a random guy shot in his tent.

My tinfoil is getting a little tight. Random guy that researches vaccine safety is murdered with no obvious leads.

Vaccines Uncovered on Instagram: "Breaking: Tristan took his two daughters camping in Malibu; a safe, beautiful, and posh California town. His wife stayed home to study. He…"

In vivo studies on the effect of co-encapsulation of CpG DNA and antigen in acid-degradable microparticle vaccines. - PubMed - NCBI

Acid-degradable polyurethane particles for protein-based vaccines: biological evaluation and in vitro analysis of particle degradation products. - PubMed - NCBI

Eh probably nothing to see here. I'm pretty sure they don't have a vaccine court that most have never heard of. I'm equally secure in knowing they haven't paid out millions to people who have suffered greatly from perfectly safe vaccines.

Vaccine Court awards Child $61 Million – secret court pays

https://www.mctlawyers.com/vaccine-injury/cases/

I highly doubt any vaccine company or other affiliated types could benefit by getting rid of someone in this field. Naw.

Probably just a random guy shot in his tent.
be that as it may, a little doggie and a handgun woulnda hurt none.. code for he'd still be alive either way

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top