JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would be falling prey right into the anti gunners hands. I think they should all sell guns there at reduced prices, kind of like what magpul did to Colorado before they left. Get as many guns as you can into the state just to make the antis happy.
Perhaps I wasn't clear, I meant that all suppliers would do what Barrett did by refusing to sell to law enforcement agencies in the state of California, not the public. Gary

That's what they want, but can't accurately and reliably achieve I believe. Or at least the gun makers say they can't cost effectively.
If they went forward with this asinine idea I don't think enough space exists on the head of the firing pin to make a readable serial # stamp unique to each gun. Especially after some wear degrades it.

A good hard Arkansas stone fixes all things.:)

The best way to "fix" this situation would be for every last company that sells anything firearms related to California law enforcement to simply say no more sales in your crazy state until the laws are thrown out! No pistols, rifles, shotguns, optics, holsters, parts, ammo, nothing!
Yeah! Heck yeah!

I'll take larger ammo quantities in the other states vs Kaliformia getting any. Oh wait then there is the black market and ammo licensing you have to contend with.

Handgun sales will not cease. Semi auto sales will decrease while revolver sales will skyrocket.
Meanwhile, criminals will continue to get non- micro stamped semi auto handguns from theft, black market, etc.

Or they will simply file off the stamp. I mean if you're planning on a drive by or other violent crime are you going to worry about running afoul of the micro stamping law?

Somehow I think they know that and don't care. I believe their approach is; take away rights from the hard working law abiding citizens folks first... we'll deal with the criminals later...maybe. :rolleyes:

So my question is on the firing pin micro stamping, how many times will that firing pin hit the primer before the stamping is not readable?
Oh, that would be another one of their devious, subversive plans. They know they'll fail and thus require annual inspections... you know, like taking your ULEV in for a useless emissions test. Not useless if it is a source of money and control.

This may sound strange but I hope it passes, along with the "smart gun" and 2 round capacity limit or whatever else they try. Hell, let them have to get a permit to buy ammo!
Let CA be a shining example to all that don't vote or if they do vote what not putting gun rights in the top 3 of their voting priorities will get you.

This may sound strange but I hope it passes, along with the "smart gun" and 2 round capacity limit or whatever else they try. Hell, let them have to get a permit to buy ammo!
Let CA be a shining example to all that don't vote or if they do vote what not putting gun rights in the top 3 of their voting priorities will get you.
Everything we have suffered as far as Firearms Restrictions go (Except the 50cal ban signed by Ahnold) in California in last 19 years has been brought forward and passed on STRICT PARTY LINE VOTE by Democrats .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top