JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw that earlier.
Good news for the folks there.
Hope the rest of their ignorant laws get struck down.

Just a drop in the ocean. The courts need to roll everything back about 20 years or more. It's a shame what the libs have done to my home state, it's unrecognizable to me.

Just a drop in the ocean. The courts need to roll everything back about 20 years or more. It's a shame what the libs have done to my home state, it's unrecognizable to me.

Make that 200 years, and I'd be happier!! The encroachment has been ongoing since the signing of the Constitution!!

In a way, I feel sorry for California. In another sense, I feel that the state is a lost cause. When I was kid we had family living in California and we'd take trips down there several times a year. It was a nice place back then ( 80's), nice roads, nice buildings, towns, etc. Fast forward to today and it isn't even the same. Its a dump. Terrible roads, dirty and dingy buildings and crime ridden towns.....its sad.
I guess that what happens when you become an entitlement state and give free benefits to millions of illegals. Really California has become the example of everything wrong with liberalism and their way of governing. At this point, I am pretty much in favor of giving it back to Mexico or having it fall off into the ocean when the next big earthquake hits....its just too far gone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top