JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While my knee jerk response to gun control laws is "what part of 'shall not be infringed' do they not understand?" - waiting periods are by far not the worst part of gun control laws like I-594, they are simply an inconvenience and window dressing to distract from the bad parts - gun registration, the latter being a prelude gun confiscation.

Some people argue gun confiscation can't or won't happen.

My one word response: Connecticut.
However, when they put unconstitutional language inside a law it only makes it easier to get more case law against them. I agree that I would like to see poorly written laws not written at all, if they make them bad enough, at least we can get them thrown out in court.

So don't just complain. VOTE! and help or donate to pro-2A candidates. Smokey the Bear's fire to rings true here too. Only you can prevent anti - constitution politicians from being elected.

I vote, I donate, I try to take newbies to the gun range, and have a few pro 2A tshirts I try to wear as much as possible. The only thing left to do is complain:p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top