JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gentlemen,

I took over my fathers estate and found this beauty! She is a C. Sharps of Big Timber, Mt. Model 1875 chambered in the largest caliber they offer, .50-140 or better known in the circles as the .50- 3 1/4". He had it made for himself in 1996 or so. I have the original receipt and paperwork. Back then it was around 1500.00. I have to be honest, it's just not my bag. This could be a real fun project for someone. Launching 640 grain lead bullets out as far as they can see. I have shot similar rifles to 1500 yards before. There is no factory Ammo for this beast, you need to load for it. The bullets are available, the brass is available, and you can go strait blackpowder, or duplex load them. I am asking 1000.00 and if I can't get it, I will use it as a wall hanger. It doesn't fit my decor so if you would shoot it, then you could be the proud new owner.

8EDF8B92-632B-494C-B23E-77C819B788E7.jpeg B85EDA3F-A083-4125-84A8-5AA1A750C8D4.jpeg D5B86AF9-8376-41DF-8614-E16682F6F2F2.jpeg

Arrgh...so tempting... But I really have my heart set on a 1874 model... I think I am going to wait for what I really want. It looks like a great rifle and good price... Someone but this thing so it doesn't keep torturing me....

That is a beast of a rifle. Are the bore and action totally free of corrosion? Do you have any brass or dies to go with it?

It is in pristine condition. I do not have dies or brass but they are available from C. Sharps of Big Timber, Montana. If you would like to inspect the rifle, let me know. Thank you, Gunfighter47

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.