JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTFind/WTTrade/WTBuy/Need:

Need to find some TANTAL MAGS - or AK74 Mags

Used is fine, but new/like new is better.

I have to trade:

(1) 1903A3 - Refinished, looks VERY nice.
(1) 91/30 Snipers (with matching scopes)
(2) M39's (Sako, wartime)
(1) 91/30
(1) K31 Beech

Fine Print:

Haggling is OK, but NO LOW BALLERS, NO TIRE KICKERS.
Photos available to serious buyers only. No SKS's needed. I can run Credit Cards(+3%) if Cash is Added on your end. (yes, I'll take C&R FFL's as well.) I can transfer Directly to WA or OR residences, or I can ship to your Favorite FFL dealer for the cost of shipping. (UPS) If we happen to work a trade requiring ADDED Cash on Either End of the trade, I will Also accept Personal Checks or Postal Money Orders or Cash. If I need to add Cash, I will pay Cash.

I am an FFL Dealer, so THESE MUST BE TRANSFERRED on a 4473, C&R FFL or Through your favorite local FFL dealer.

So, again, regarding the 91/30 snipers...are these originals or reproductions? If you aren't sure, close-up pictures of the barrel shank(s) and scope turrets would clinch it.

Also, is it one or many snipers? You have a (1) listed, but then use a plural for snipers and scopes. I'll be in Portland this weekend. 03FFL, cash transaction only, so if they are original think of a price :) .

Keith

Sorry, thought I had PM'd you. They are original weapons, with original style scopes. Authentic enough that I can't tell. They had a note in the box that I found stating modern production of the authentic model.

Only one left. Call me at 360-909-2115 if you would like to see one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.