JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did the Google thing and didn't come up with anything meaningful. Can anyone tell me what impacts, if any, i1639 and any of the other nonsense laws that have passed in the last few years have on 03 FFLs?

Specifically, are there any state restrictions or requirements beyond the standard Federal rules?

You should read the complete initiative I1639. It clearly has your answer and RCW. Hint, there is no affect on C&R dealers from the initiative. Hint, RCW 9.41.113.

Well there's the rub, the 03 FFL is not considered a dealer FFL. So generally where the law says a certain rule is for FFLs it applies to the 03, where it says a rule applies to dealers it does not.

I'm not expert, and admittedly poor at comprehending legalize bu this is what I pulled out of i1639.

The section on transfer and sales (11) under the excemptions

(4) This section does not apply to:
(i) A sale or transfer when the purchaser or transferee is a licensed collector and the firearm being sold or transferred is a curio or relic.

I'm guessing us 03 FFL folks are good to go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top