JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Walla Walla/PDX/OLY/SEA
State
Washington
Zip Code
Arsenal refinished CZ-52. Apparently it has an aftermarket firing pin that's less brittle than the original. I've fired a total of 100rds of non-corrosive PPU ammo through it with zero issues.

Includes leather holster/case, one mag, and I believe the cleaning rod is still in the holster as well.

Also includes 2 boxes of surplus Tokarev ammo, 80rds in total I believe, and 100rds of PPU ammo.

I'll be in the OLY area April 30-May 3rd, and PDX from May 4-6. Willing to meet within reasonable distance along these corridors, but I will likely be going to Bellevue on May 2nd as well.

$450 OBO. Not looking for much in the way of trades but feel free to shoot, especially if the trade is in my favor.

List of partial trades:
  • CGS Group Tri-Lug Adapter
  • 1/2x28" Keymo Muzzle Device
  • Nitride/DLC/TiN/NiB bolt carrier group from a reliable manufacturer
  • Ambi Charging Handle (Preferably Aero Breach or Geissele SCH/ACH)

088A3F17-F20C-49E7-A6E2-E74DDC3BAC1A.jpeg 43AE6BDD-D757-487E-BF14-ED4FF67A8B70.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Arsenal refinished CZ-52. Apparently it has an aftermarket firing pin that's less brittle than the original. I've fired a total of 100rds of non-corrosive PPU ammo through it with zero issues.

Includes leather holster/case, one mag, and I believe the cleaning rod is still in the holster as well.

Also includes 2 boxes of surplus Tokarev ammo, 80rds in total I believe, and 100rds of PPU ammo.

I'll be in the OLY area April 30-May 3rd, and PDX from May 4-6. Willing to meet within reasonable distance along these corridors, but I will likely be going to Bellevue on May 2nd as well.

$450 OBO. Not looking for much in the way of trades but feel free to shoot, especially if the trade is in my favor.

List of partial trades:
  • CGS Group Tri-Lug Adapter
  • 1/2x28" Keymo Muzzle Device
  • Nitride/DLC/TiN/NiB bolt carrier group from a reliable manufacturer
  • Ambi Charging Handle (Preferably Aero Breach or Geissele SCH/ACH)

View attachment 861864 View attachment 861865

No worries. I'm just trying to figure a couple things out on your CZ. Hopefully you'll still have it, but I need to check with my FFL guys here in town which is just off the I-5 corridor in Longview.
No problem, feel free to send me a private message or ask away here. The 52 is still available!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top