JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would appreciate any contact from C&C patrons who have purchased or sold a consignment firearm in the past few months.
Please feel free to contact me on this forum or I will be happy to send you a phone number.
The store is once again closed I have been told due to illness AGAIN.
Stopped the store just yesterday and the shelves were bare.
Thanks

Went by there today and saw this posted.
A4E8692A-1CC4-4508-96BC-D1A638B2D34D-10532-00000B04B2FE7092_zps3e7a669c.jpg

Also went by C&C store approx. 3PM, 3/20/13, and saw the sheriff's notice to vacate plus someone's kind note to contact Northwest Firearms.com. That is how I was introduced to this web site. I too have guns on consignment in the store and am bewildered as to how to retrieve them. Shelves are bare, but rifles and shotguns can be seen on the back wall. Am contacting other gun stores in the area to try and get additional information re C&C.

C and C GUNS HAVE A FEW GUNS OF MINE BEFORE THEY CLOSED THEY SAID THEY WERE SOLD I WENT TO GET MY MONEY BUT NOBODY HOME CAN U HELP?
I would appreciate any contact from C&C patrons who have purchased or sold a consignment firearm in the past few months.
Please feel free to contact me on this forum or I will be happy to send you a phone number.
The store is once again closed I have been told due to illness AGAIN.
Stopped the store just yesterday and the shelves were bare.
Thanks

I have one gun on consignment as well. It appears from the notice that they are now evicted but have requested that the owner of the property hold the "inventory" until they are able to retrieve it. (Did I read that post on their door accurately?)

Perhaps we can contact the owner of the property for more information. The name of the property owner they failed to pay rent to is listed on the eviction notice "Lynne Irene Angel Family Limited Partnership". We should be able to find a phone number for them, perhaps from the hairdresser next door. (They were helpful when I stopped by about 8 days ago). It's a long shot with my schedule, but I will try to do that today and let everyone know what I find out. Perhaps someone else can do the same?

I would agree that we all trade real information so we can work together. Does anyone have a good way to do that or is this the best way? Personally I would love to get/give a text or call when one of us finds their doors open, assuming that ever happens. Thought?

I ran into one of C&C s owners quite by accident at Burgerville on 164 th about two weeks ago.
He was with his family and was a bit put off by my approaching him.
I will PM my phone number to anyone who wants to know what happened.
They owe me quite a bit money and i have a feeling we are in for a fight with some very dishonest people.
Stay in touch

For what its worth someone might want to contact the local ATF office and check with them. If the license location was moved they would know the new location, also they should have contact information for the owners - doubt they would give that information out but you never know. Also, if they moved without notifying ATF their license might be pulled - ATF would contact them regarding the issue. I know that at one point a friend had contracted to do work for another FFL who had gone bankrupt and closed while he was in possession of several customer firearms. ATF contacted him on behalf of the customers seeking the return of their items. On the up side the customers got all their guns back with the repairs/modifications completed, on the down side the customers claimed to have paid the first FFL and he never got paid by either the owners or the closed FFL so he did all of the work for nothing...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top