JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a new enthusiast, I stopped by to browse. Everyone in the store is so helpful and a wealth of great information with no pressure. I return whenever I'm in the area. I wish they had more stock to make it easier to give them my business.

-1 for me... Treated me like I was poor and scum.. They had a pre ban Ak wanted to look at it had the cash 10K in my pocket would have purchased it D.O.C. but they refused to even let me hold it. But Good value on cleaning supplies since joe's went out of biz..

-1 for me... Treated me like I was poor and scum.. They had a pre ban Ak wanted to look at it had the cash 10K in my pocket would have purchased it D.O.C. but they refused to even let me hold it. But Good value on cleaning supplies since joe's went out of biz..

I really doubt that they would not let you hold a gun they had for sale.

Went in last Friday looking for a 1911 talked to one of the guys he made a couple suggestions and gave me a quote on a Taurus PT1911 SS. I came back in Monday afternoon and ordered the Taurus picked it up yesterday, I couldn't be happier with their service.

I also had a less than excellent experience. I found the the two guys who work there feel like they know everything there is to know about everything. Anytime I said something, they wanted to tell me how wrong I was, and that their stuff was soooo much better. I just can't abide know-it-alls, because nobody knows it all. I even went in a second time, just to see if maybe I was mistaken about the first time, or they were having a bad day or something. No such luck, it was just more of the same. The only thing I have ever bought there was ammo, and I sure as heck will never give them any more of my money, especially not for a firearm purchase. There are other, better dealers in town, IMHO.

I've stopped in a few times - The guys seem like good guys.

I've just never bought anything because they don't have much inventory. (besides cleaning stuff)

I too am a repeat, customer of theirs. Sure they might have opinons, but who doesn't. Found them helpful making decissions based on facts not personal opinon and the prices are good/fair. I too wish they had a larger inventory but maybe in time. Much better expirence than some other (E. pdx) shops

Yes, but when you see a firearm for a good price and they will not even let you handle it when you have cash to buy it? but hey they have the right to refuse service to any one right. But I have the right to voice my opinion publicly. I recommend people in Vancouver stop at Brightwater Ventures the older fella there is awesome he has never tried to upsell me or make snide comments/opinions about what I want when looking for something. He will offer his opinion when asked. I guess he's an old school salesman. Treat your customers like your business depends on it because it does. I know its not my place to tell someone how to run their biz (I use my wallet to do that) but I hope C&C reads these posts and makes some changes but.

I will still purchase cleaning supplies from them but that is all seems that always have the brush's I am looking for at a great value.

Two good guys to me. I bought from them with no problems. I do know that they are just a small business and do not really have alot of funds. Hard to keep inventory this way but they get by. All in all would deal with them again:s0155:

Been a few years since I was in here...went in once just looking, and once I told them I was just looking, they pretty much ignored me and gave me one worded answers to the questions I asked. Fast forward a year...I'm pricing out stripped lowers for my AR. They don't sell them because of something about an excise tax (which you're already paying when you buy a lower anyway, which I didn't know at the time), but they were more than happy to offer to sell my a used baseline Bushmaster for around 1000. They also wouldn't do FFL transfers of anything they could order and sell themselves, so if I found a good deal on, say, a new Springfield somewhere else, they wouldn't be willing to do the transfer.

I haven't been back. I felt and still feel that they could tell I was new to the firearms thing and tried to take advantage of me. That was my experience, and I'm glad others have had good ones, but C&C won't see my business.

These have been my go to guys for years when it comes to ordering firearms. They have always been straight up with me and gotten me some great prices on firearms in the past. While their selection under the counter can be pretty slim at times I have walked out of the store with some crazy cheap consignment deals over the years.

Never bought there because they don't have much and never what I want. Nice enough guys though. Last time I stopped in I was looking for a box of the Remington .38+p LSWCHP Fed. Load. Was informed that it was probobaly a law inforcement only load? After a 5 minute conversation on the history and current companies loading it I gave up. I don't plan on going back, if they don't know the basics, what else?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top