JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was there this weekend, looked at a few guns, all of them were gummed up with old grease, dirty and over priced. Their selection was limited as well. Seems like there are better places for me to go.

long story short. the dad seems like a good guy. his sons, one seems to be pretty laid back and ok, the other very very opinionated and is a know it all lol. thinks he knows whats what on all military items specs ops and standard issue. no military experience at all. just heard stories growing up and formed an opinion. 80% bs 20% fact. can rub a guy the wrong way very easily. doesnt seem to know alot, but makes alot up thats sounds believable. I think personally he tries too hard versus just relaxing and saying i dont know or i should look into that. As far as gun selection goes not much but decent prices on whats there some is way high but some is a good deal. cleaning supplies good pricing, and i believe this is a store that specializes in custom orders. this place stocks KEL TEC and have been told they are awesome guns lol. so you know what your getting into when you see that stocked at a store. other then that they do have some gems there. what i dont like is the son has this little rack of his personal firearms which arent tagged not for sale and there really is no purpose to display the items, if they aren't. totally ridiculous. wow anyway Bright Water ventures is way better.
ps. im not trying to trash the place or anyone but just giving my personal opinion on the matter for a review. And last but not least you are judged by what your wearing or driving walking through the door on if they will take the weapon out for you to see or not. keep that in mind if you end up going.

I have been in there several times even bought a ruger wheel gun from them but I was treated as if I were sum sort of scum from down under didn't have a dime to my name I paid cash,
as I do with any toy, I remember when I was filling out the paper work the one looked at me and said (if it passes) I should have said give me my money back this transaction is over but ,But thought he must have misspoke then I asked when I could pick it up he said it will be next week tuesday don't count week ends ok no problem ,tuesday rolls around I go i there (well ups dropped the ball be wednesday) ok no problem go back wednesday still not here so I said can you call me so as not to drive down here OK we can do that 9 days later I had My wife call I was out of town
working she calls me back and says it came today , MY opinion is they have a cash flow problem
they don't tell the truth , they treat people poorly and I believe contract pilot if he said they thought he was scum, I got the same feeling even after I just spent close to 550.00 in there cheese ball store they can Kiss my you know what , Not to mention they don't have Jack for inventory
and what they do have is cheesy I wouldn't let them put gas in my lawn mower.

long story short. the dad seems like a good guy. his sons, one seems to be pretty laid back and ok, the other very very opinionated and is a know it all lol. thinks he knows whats what on all military items specs ops and standard issue. no military experience at all. just heard stories growing up and formed an opinion. 80% bs 20% fact. can rub a guy the wrong way very easily. doesnt seem to know alot, but makes alot up thats sounds believable. I think personally he tries too hard versus just relaxing and saying i dont know or i should look into that. As far as gun selection goes not much but decent prices on whats there some is way high but some is a good deal. cleaning supplies good pricing, and i believe this is a store that specializes in custom orders. this place stocks KEL TEC and have been told they are awesome guns lol. so you know what your getting into when you see that stocked at a store. other then that they do have some gems there. what i dont like is the son has this little rack of his personal firearms which arent tagged not for sale and there really is no purpose to display the items, if they aren't. totally ridiculous. wow anyway Bright Water ventures is way better.
ps. im not trying to trash the place or anyone but just giving my personal opinion on the matter for a review. And last but not least you are judged by what your wearing or driving walking through the door on if they will take the weapon out for you to see or not. keep that in mind if you end up going.

I couldn't agree with you more

I had a hard time with an order I put in. Took 2 weeks longer than I was told. I understand that it may have been a distributer issue but again 3 weeks to get a piece that I could of gotten the same day outside Portland.

If they got a better web page and updated their inventory online I'm sure they would get alot more buis. Wouldn't be To hard or expensive for them and they would bring in specific customers instead of tire kickers that the 1 guy seems to be above... I hope c & c reads this and takes the advice.

Got a great deal on consignment piece last year made a cash offer on a CZ that was $50 below asking price. They came off very pessimistic about such an offer but I left my contact info anyway (figured somebody could use some Xmas money). Left with a feeling maybe they wouldn't even try to make the deal work. Next day got a call to come fill out the paperwork. This shop is ok in my book

Hadn't been in for a year or so. Thought if pop in, see if they had anything interesting.
Well, their inventory certainly hasn't improved. Possibly less stuff, now?
Thought I'd ask about the Sig P290RS, any customer feedback etc...
He said he "won't let them in the store!"
No, he hasn't handled one but,
"...they're basically like a HighPoint." And "...American made crap."
He did however try to interest me in a KelTec PF9. What was that about crap?
Look, you don't have to like the P290RS (stressing the RS here). I didn't at first. It's growing on me though, not as big as it appears at first impression. But, that's neither here nor there.
It's not anywhere near comparable to a HighPoint or a KelTec.

I will not be returning. A far as I'm concerned C&C is the "Gun Room" of Vancouver.

I went into this business a couple of hours ago. Upon visiting, I noticed a few potential customers being ignored, the know-it-all wouldn't shut the hell up, and their inventory hasn't improved since April. It has gotten worse! The potential customers left which left myself and a couple of others inside the store. When it was my turn to finally look at something, I noticed the 1911 they had in stock was marked as "display only." I went in specifically for a 45ACP 1911. He wasn't willing to part with it due to it being the only one they had in stock. Every gun store I've been in would sell it! I guess the idea of making money eludes the know-it-all. Sooooooooo, I decided to look at cleaning supplies. All they had was a large quantity of 20 gauge nylon bore brushes. They didn't have any cleaning solvent, nor did they have any brushes and bore mops for the rest of the calibers. Oh, wait, they did have some quick cleaning kit for .40 caliber pistols. Other than that, the walls for cleaning kits was almost empty. Their ammo selection was terrible! All they appear to have in stock is two boxes of 7mm, a couple boxes of 247, and 3 boxes of some uncommon caliber.

I really don't know how this place has managed to stay in business for so long. If/when they do go out of business, it will not be a big surprise. From this day forward, my money will go to Woodland Guns and Ammo and L&L Guns. Although I do live within a few miles of Brightwater Ventures. I'll have to stop in there one of these days to check them out. :)

Clearly the inventory levels leave much to be desired... But that horse has been beaten to death numerous times already...

I was looking for 3 different handguns in late November and early December and I decided to visit C&C. I told them what I was looking for and they didn't have what I wanted. I was given straight up information on how long it'd take for them to arrive and how much they'd cost. I found their prices to be good compared to Discount Gun Sales and competitive with Wholesale Sports. I'm pretty sure this is a family run business and they treated me with respect and were great to talk to.

I'll certainly revisit the store in the future and maybe I'll get lucky!

Dropped by twice during business hours and the doors were locked and there were no signs to indicate why. If your going to advertise being open certain hours then either be open or at least let the customers know why and when they can expect you to be there.

Doors locked and mass postings on door. Closed due to illness! Lol
And just stopped by and found this letter frome the shariff.
A4E8692A-1CC4-4508-96BC-D1A638B2D34D-10532-00000B04B2FE7092_zps3e7a669c.jpg

looking back on their poor inventory, i think they have been planning on ditching the store for a long time. why else wouldn't they seem to bother/care about replenishing their inventory? oh well, whatever becomes of the two morons who ran the business into the ground is well deserved.

Ok, here is the scoop as of today:

A fellow concerned party told me that the eviction is set to take place this THURSDAY the 28th at 1pm.

I called Gale at the Clark County Sheriff's office civil department and she confirmed it. So it's real. Everyone be there. I will be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top