JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I only went into C&C Gun Sales twice and left disgusted both times. Total jerks and morons to boot. But reading this story about them just makes me want to throw up. <broken link removed>

Anyway members can get together and help this guy? Just a thought.

I just emailed KATU asking them to forward my contact information to the guy. If he responds, I would put up $20 to help the guy out. If we get 100 people, that's $2k.

C&C can suck it! The article says they will make good but, they knew they were doing their customers "dirty" way before this went down. I hope they find a special corner in hell for taking advantage or this poor guy.

I just PM'd Joe, the site owner, asking him to set up a paypal account. If I don't hear from the guy, we can just have him roll over the money to the website.

Thanks. Didn't think about setting up a Paypal thing. That would centralize everything and Joe could track it if he's willing and make sure the funds get to the guy. I'm afraid it would be too haphazard to work any other way. Given the description of the guns, I think the $2000 was probably some lowball figure the C&C scammers gave him. But anything's better than the treatment he got from the C&C guys. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

This is absolutely sickening. I'm going to check with PayPal now to see what it would take to setup another account for situations like this. Thank you for brining it to my attention.

I can contribute $20 too. It really sounded like he was getting screwed based on what he was going to get for the guns.

I think that setting up a paypal acct that can be donated on behalf of NWFA & its members is a great idea! Keep us all in the loop, Joe. You can count on a $20 donation from me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top