JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "kid" is mid 30's, will not own a gun which I wish she would. The gun I sent her is for use where if she had one she would be shooting someone with a firearm. If scum ends up blinded tough. It is amazing how many people on a gun group seem to suddenly be concerned about some scum getting hurt. I hope none of the people that worried about scum own a gun. :confused:
I am not worried about scum getting hurt.

I am concerned that an average citizen could get criminally or civilly punished because they took someone's eyeball out in a situation that didn't warrant the use of deadly force when it is based on someone telling them to mag dump into their face at 30 feet if they are scum.

Many folks don't realize that most states define "deadly force" or "lethal force" as force that is likely to cause death or serious physical injury, which putting someone's eye out would definitely be serious physical injury.

Like I said, I believe that it could be justified to shoot someone in the face with the Byrna. But the example that you gave, I was not certain that I would consider it a lethal force situation. Perhaps in your head you were considering a situation where there was a lethal threat. And if you explained it to your daughter so that she can recognize a lethal force situation and appropriately apply her use of force, as well as recognizing a non lethal situation and use the same tool to apply less lethal force, then I am happy.

I just wanted to point out that it was not clear from your example.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top