JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think peoples perception of what a lowball offer is differs too. I post slightly high, trying to get negotiations started but also hoping to get the point across that I will not take a used television or 100 bucks for my xdm. I post a firearm up for sale used, I call it excellent or 95% or whatnot, and place it slightly higher then book at 300. Jim Bob sees teh pistol, thinks it is more like 90% or good condition and offers 250. I tell them not interested but no offense is taken there. Then Joe Dirt sees it up, thinks i am hard up for a fix and offers a low ball of 100 bucks. WTF is that, other then fishing? More power to them, but don't expect me to listen to fisherman looking for that big catch tale cry about how people must be selling their stuff illegally when the seller actually asks for money for said item. I take offense to that approach - whether it is asking me to do work for you, sell you my car or gun, or even trying to push something like religion or taxes. You don't value me, my time or my item then don't bother insulting them. People sell on their own to try to get the best money out of their items - if they wanted less they could just take it in to auction or a gun store.

Yes, a used glock is a used glock and common.....but that argument does not apply to the rest of the gun world, especially on stuff that is no longer manufactured. i couldn't tell you why either glocks or hondas fetch the prices they do, but they do so deal with it and buy ford or s&w if you need to make a point. Just don't expect that "used" Colt to be "given" to you......

i just love the ads where the seller want to retail the buyer on a used piece and require a drivers license and a handgun license. really? its not like the handgun license doesnt have an address on it.

especially love the seller who doesnt read the bi-mart ads and wants to retail + a shotgun and requires a hand gun license.

p.s.
all my junk is better than new.

it just keeps getting better, a sporterized P17 for 850.

where is everyone lining up with the "i'll take it" replies.

maybe people will fight over it like an 850 dollar colt 44 mag and then piss about the sacred code of its mine because i said i will take it when its a smokin deal?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top