JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was motivated to advertise on here again after seeing Joe's PM for donations. But this time I thought I'd step it up and donate 10% of the proceeds from every sale to the forum. This forum is how I got introduced to firearms. My first gun was bought from here, and the guy I bought it from was nice enough to meet me at the Albany gun club and show me how to shoot and clean the gun.

Ever since then, this forum has provided me hours of education and entertainment. It has also made me want stuff that I never knew existed. :D

So I'm hoping this will be win-win opportunity for me and the forum. Working with clients who have a common interest has to be more pleasant. And cutting a decent check to the forum every now and then should help out the forum. :cool:

Let me know if I can help any of you in any way. It doesn't have to lead to a sale. It would be nice to just help out. I'm a member at Tri-County. It would be a lot more fun meeting up there than Starbucks. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top