JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have bought a few long guns recently from gunbroker.com - even after shipping and the FFL transfer fees, I still came out "way ahead" IMO on the deal.

Most recent purchase - Mossberg 930 wood 12-ga 3" shell semi-auto shotgun $350 postage paid. Best deal I saw from a fixed price dealer online was $800 for the exact same shotgun.

That's a great price on that gun - I assume that was a used model?

I always use Gallery of Guns. Not only can you compare prices, but there's no extra fee since it's the LGS that is actually selling you the gun. Gallery of Guns is simply acting as the Distributor and the LGS will have your item in 48 hours or less.

Best of all, all items are covered by a lifetime warranty through the site.

Too many reasons NOT to go anywhere else.

Greg
Thanks for the tip on Gallery of Guns... it looks like an interesting site and will probably get a lot of my "defense" spending, as the government calls it...!

I buy some from Gallery of Guns, they don't have everything, and while they do have a lifetime guarantee, I think that is after you have exhausted your efforts with the manufacturer, I don't know as I have on those rare occasions only dealt with the manufacturer, and they always fixed it. I have used Kentucky Guns, Bud's, Trop, Grab-a-Gun, Gun Broker, and CDNN (I think that's the initials) to get what I wanted.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top