JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Classic Firearms has a 5 pack of Mosin Nagant rifles for $475.00. I would like to buy a 5 pack but I wondered if an FFL 01 would refuse to handle the transaction? Would this set off any red flags in the ATF? I don't know of anyone to handle this, anyone have any suggestions as to a FFL01 to handle this transaction in N.E. Portland? Thanks.

I don't think it would be a problem at all. Form 4473 has room for 5 different guns on it, so I don't think it would be too big of a deal. Call around and ask some local dealers if you think it would be a problem, they are the ones that will either give you the "ok" or the "no go."

Not sure why an FFL woud refuse to process the paperwork, essentially they're only doing a little more work and charging you their transfer fee five times. Not sure if it is Oregon or federal but the dealer will also have to file some sort of form because you purchased more than one firearm within a five day period.

Can't help with a dealer in NE but I use one off of 136th and Powell in SE that charges $20 per firearm transferred if you're interested.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top