JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If I want to buy a gun online, what are my options? I want a P322, I purchased mags for guns I didn't own yet before passage of new bs laws. What's the best way to buy something while still adhering to the unconstitutional laws on the books?

Most guns have California variants that come with stunted magazines. For example, I could buy a Glock 17 when I was in Hawaii it just came with a ten round magazine.

Buy the gun like normal but message them to remove the mags from the package. Most retailers/sellers would be happy to keep product you've alrrady paid for and be able to sell it again.

PSSST, Pssst, pssst......

"Never mind."

Aloha, Mark

PS......LOL.....Islee is like all.
1663943999791.png

1663944492795.png

Last Edited:
If ordering from out of state, essentially four options:

Find seller who is willing to remove the 11+ mags before sending to WA;

Find a gun for sale with 10 round mags;

Find a seller willing to ship to a WA FFL and a WA FFL who is willing to sell them to LE;

Use a middleman FFL.

I asked this question of Palmetto State Armory several months ago:
If someone from Washington State orders a complete Dagger pistol after July 1, 2022, what magazine will ship with it, if any?
This was the reply:
Per our T&C, it will not ship with any magazines.

Josiah

Inslee can fornicate himself with a capsaicin-coated rat-tail file twice the diameter of his rectal opening.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top