JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Use Apmex.com as a guide. If the seller's price is in line with those prices, you are close enough. Local, without shipping is nice. Also, use Ebay as a guide for oddball pieces. What something SOLD for, not what someone is asking; do a 'completed listings' search.

I buy at Multnoma Village Coin they do good service, conpetively priced and are moving 1/2 blk to a larger building with a parking lot due to increase in business.
I paid about $34.60 for Silver Eagles today and bought the wifes Christmass Presant as well

I wont buy gold until the SHTF. I'm buying as much food as I can. then when everyone is starving I can buy an ounce of gold with a bowl of rice. then I'll wait for things to settle and sell the gold

I wont buy gold until the SHTF. I'm buying as much food as I can. then when everyone is starving I can buy an ounce of gold with a bowl of rice. then I'll wait for things to settle and sell the gold

I always endorse the Food First storage plan. Food is the cheapest investment you can make and you will NEVER lose money by buying food. Just remember to buy what you would normally eat and remember OPSEC.
PMs are for PPL that are trying to hedge against inflation or fight against Fiat money and have buying power in a BM situation where traveling with a wagon load of food would be a disadvantage, but of course Food does subvert totalitarian powers as they do not have control of it (in the first year).

Both. Don't forget the most overlooked thing also - water/water filters/treatment/storage. PMs are only a substitute for CASH, digital or folded. Cash is trash down the road. PMs will be worth something. Something (PMs) are better than nothing (cash after the dollar collapse).

Both. Don't forget the most overlooked thing also - water/water filters/treatment/storage. PMs are only a substitute for CASH, digital or folded. Cash is trash down the road. PMs will be worth something. Something (PMs) are better than nothing (cash after the dollar collapse).
The PNW is not short of water, filtration in case of a nuke event is a differant matter.
Shelter
heat
Water
Food
I tink most here have grasped that

Why do you assume that people with gold, don't already have MORE food stocked up than you have?

I have at least a years worth of food put back. . . So I'll keep my gold and you can keep your bowl of rice. . I won't need it. .

So, I checked the Affordable Metals place folks recommended. It looks like 1 oz gold coins are about $100 above the spot market price to buy...does that sound right to people? Have folks negotiated a better price is buying a substantial amount at one time? If so, what qualifies...10,000? Finally, is there any limit to what you can buy at once? thanks all!

There is also a good place downtownPDX, third and Stark.

People that believe they will trade a bowl of rice for gold are delusional. All one has to do is look at the other economies that have collapsed before ours. Yes, a bowl of rice will get you rusty screwdriver, a hammer or maybe a broken radio. A man with gold in Zimbabwe or Argentina called the shots. People were/are scraping and digging for a speck in order to survive.

I buy from Multnomah Village Coin www.thecoincottage.com, lots cheaper than $75 over spot. Never buy $10,000, always under 10K, Buy gold/silver coins. Weigh the coins before you buy because there are counterfit, under weight, coins out there. Pay cash, no paper trail

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top