JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
BUYING COLLECTIONS! 1 GUN OR 100! Cash paid by private collecctor/investor! Shoot me a reply and then pm me with a solid phone number and ill give you a SHOUT back to discuss what you have etc. Certified appraiser of fine firearms, classic cars, hot rods and modern cars and trucks as well. The worst case scenario is that you will know what your gear is worth even if we dont make a deal.

Prefer the western states but can travel anywhere for the right stuff.

THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN COLLECTING!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
CAN YOU PLEASE STOP VISITING MY POSTS UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT ON THE FIREARMS IM POSTING FOR SALE? I REALLY DONT NEED TO BE HASSLED OVER THE WAY I TYPE BECAUSE I HAVE VISION ISSUES AS WELL AS OTHER CHRONIC ISSUES FROM BEING INJURED/DISABLED. ITS NOT YELLING WHEN YOU HAVE VISION AND HEARING ISSUES! ( NOW WHEN I POST AN EXCLAMATION POINT, OR MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINTS THEN IM GETTING A BIT LOUDER ;) )

UNFORTUNATELY IVE HAD WELL OVER 40 RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERIES PUTTING ME BACK TOGETHER. MY VISION AND HEARING WERE DAMAGED AS WELL AS OTHER THINGS. THIS IS THE INTERNET SO YOU ARENT REALLY BEING YELLED AT AS WE ARE NOT SPEAKING ALOUD, YOU ARE READING IN MY POST. REMEMBER....YOU ARENT REALLY HEARING ANYTHING, ITS MAKE BELIEVE INTERNET STUFF. :)

I can respect that. But it is a common well known thing that typing in caps on the internet anywhere is considered yelling.

I can respect that. But it is a common well known thing that typing in caps on the internet anywhere is considered yelling.

And its also a well known thing that you are not supposed to post in any body's listing unless its directly about the items at hand! Like I said, if it bothers you that bad then dont visit my posts...easy fix! Appreciate it!

Last Edited:
MUST BE IN SALEM, AS IT'S THE CAPITOL.

Funny Huh? I hope you or anybody else will never have to go thru dozens of surgeries like i have putting me back together (over 40 major reconstructive surgeries and yes eyes were affected!)! Go crap in someone elses thread if you are that bored...where are you...Douche Ville?

Last Edited:
awshoot...you are over a year late on that boat! Those posts were way back in Nov 2019 and older! Remember...no matter the text size...posts are dated so that you know how old they are...you know...so you dont look like a goon who is trying to look kool by chitting on someone... in an OLD POST!;)

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.