JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One of the things I most enjoy doing, is taking non-shooters to the range and showing them things about guns. I have several guns that have no other use case than to let other people shoot them.

I've never really gotten the interest in suppressors. When I'm shooting for fun, I wear hearing protection. If I'm shooting to save my life, suppressors are too big to maneuver well and conceal.

I think I want a suppressor that I can hang on the front of a CZ P-07 or a Glock 19 to play with at the range and to use to show non-gun people how they work and what they sound like.

Is there a place between Portland and Salem that I can walk in, do all the paperwork, pay the money and then just come in and pick it up when it's time. I am willing to pay a bit more for convenience.

One of the things I most enjoy doing, is taking non-shooters to the range and showing them things about guns. I have several guns that have no other use case than to let other people shoot them.

I've never really gotten the interest in suppressors. When I'm shooting for fun, I wear hearing protection. If I'm shooting to save my life, suppressors are too big to maneuver well and conceal.

I think I want a suppressor that I can hang on the front of a CZ P-07 or a Glock 19 to play with at the range and to use to show non-gun people how they work and what they sound like.

Is there a place between Portland and Salem that I can walk in, do all the paperwork, pay the money and then just come in and pick it up when it's time. I am willing to pay a bit more for convenience.
Rich's Gun Shop in Donald ** They have several on display
TickLicker in S Salem
Curt's Discount (on McLoughlin - PDX)

I bought mine through the Silencer Shop online which sets you up with a local dealer. Mine is currently sitting in ATF jail at Rich's Gun Shop in Donald. Silencer Shop is partnered with more than just them though.

Curt's would give you an adapter of your choice when you buy a suppressor from them.
It's been awhile since I acquired mine, hopefully they still do as they generally cost around $85.00 and it's a nice bonus.

Go look on Silencershops website for a kiosk in your area. They make buying them 100% easier than anyone else.

The only places that can do what you're asking is a place with "silencershop" kiosk it does it all for you. You go pay handle all bubblegum on kiosk then wait. MK tactical in Hillsboro has one I'm sure some others might also

Start now and you still can wait a year.

If your close enough I think @dumplord and crew let you fondle in their possession before paperwork is cleared.

Last Edited:
I know that this is heresy, but you can purchase a suppressor anywhere. In a gun shop or online doesn't matter. The important part is to ask whatever gun shop what they will charge you as fees for transfer of the item. They hold it for you until they get the stamp and call you to come in and get it. The fee could be $50 or it could be $100. Always ask before you buy.

Oregon Rifleworks.
On Main street in Tigard. Full service shop. They will help you with the paperwork, you fill it out right there in the shop, take fingerprints and photos and mail it all off for you. Just wait for their call then go pick up your suppressor

I used Silensershop.com for the purchase. Over the phone, they gave me a ton of support and information before my purchase. I then did it over the phone and they sent me to their Kiosks. I used Riches in Donald for my first ones. Went fine. Since I set up a trust and all my data is recorded the additional ones I ordered was just emails and done. Still waiting on them. The next ones I bring in I think I am going to use TJ's in Mac.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top