JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i live in Pierce County, Orting to be exact. i seem to stick to the same few places when it comes to buying my firearms. these few places include Sportco in Fife, Wholesale Sports in Federal Way, Federal Way Discount Guns, The Marksman off Canyon Rd Puyallup, Sportsmans Wearhouse and Dicks in South Hill Puyallup, and sometimes even Cabelas. can anyone in the Pierce/King County area recommend any other Ma and Pa shops or hole in the walls? with firearm selection and availability at a minimum right now im looking to expand my search horizons.

thanks!

i live in Pierce County, Orting to be exact. i seem to stick to the same few places when it comes to buying my firearms. these few places include Sportco in Fife, Wholesale Sports in Federal Way, Federal Way Discount Guns, The Marksman off Canyon Rd Puyallup, Sportsmans Wearhouse and Dicks in South Hill Puyallup, and sometimes even Cabelas. can anyone in the Pierce/King County area recommend any other Ma and Pa shops or hole in the walls? with firearm selection and availability at a minimum right now im looking to expand my search horizons.

thanks!

How far are you willing to travel? Kesselrings in Bow Wa is an excellent place to check out. I bought my first handgun there. Give them a Google and see what you think. Might be worth a trip.

Last place I would go is the Marksman. Last time I was in there the kid that wasn't as old as my socks was trying to tell me how to handle a gun.
I always went to Federal Way Discount guns. They USED to have the best selection and prices.
Welcher's,LEEDs,Rainier? arms in Lakewood,Surplus ammo,should be a couple pawn shops around,there is 2 more in Olympia I can't remember off the top of my head.10 minutes past Cabellas
And isn't there a shop right in Orting now?

But I think some phone work or web searches will do you better.
But if you call the gun could be gone before you get there

And there is a gun show in Centralia/Chehelis this weekend (9th/10th feb,2013)

you need new socks haha. joking.

the Marksman actually appears to have the best selection right now, federal way discounters is surprisingly dry, i dont even know why they have a full crew working every day. there is Big J's in Orting. im in there day in and day out, theyve had better selection in the past, but theyve also been reasonably priced. ill go a little googling, thanks for some starting points.

Ive actually heard of Marys, but i havent made it down there yet. Theres also a place down there on Puyallup Ave i think? I went there one time, kind of a gloomy atmosphere i thought. I cant remember the name.

Well i made it out to Marys today, i was shopping specifically for a carry 1911, which was slim pickings at Marys. Headed down to Bulls Eye from there, same story, and same story at welchers. Ended up back at The Marksman where i bought my new Sig C3. Thanks for all the recommendations!

Tyler

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads