JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a type 7/SOT in WA. I have a full auto converted PTR MP5 clone and it is a LOT of fun to shoot. In order to convert your Zenith you would also have to be a type 7 with SOT, no matter where you live.
Not necessarily:

519601C0-EEA4-47EF-8BA3-879447E3C9EE.jpeg

Are the mp5 transferable trigger packs or sears compatible? (If one happens to have a disposable 50k or whatever nonsense those go for these days?) If one happens to live in a state where those are legal.
This is what I was thinking, since my Zenith MP5 clone is a two pin lower capable of taking a full auto/select fire transferable lower. But as you mentioned previously, they are god awful expensive and WA doesn't allow machine guns unless you have the proper licensing from the feds.

This is what I was thinking, since my Zenith MP5 clone is a two pin lower capable of taking a full auto/select fire transferable lower. But as you mentioned previously, they are god awful expensive and WA doesn't allow machine guns unless you have the proper licensing from the feds.
There is more to converting a Zenith clone to full auto than just replacing the lower with a transferrable full auto unit. I'm not going to go into the particulars in an open forum, but it is a bit more involved than that.

There is more to converting a Zenith clone to full auto than just replacing the lower with a transferrable full auto unit. I'm not going to go into the particulars in an open forum, but it is a bit more involved than that.
I was just curious if it was drop in as I have always seen h & k as out of budget. Thanks for the info that it is not a drop in conversion. I have no knowledge of that. My full auto is MUCH lower end.

This Saturday is our 3gun practice at the JOCO Sportsman Park on the LE range. 9 - 11. We will have a few targets setup to practice with pistol, shotgun, or rifle. Come on down if you have time.

Also, it looks like the 24th of of September is the next range day for BFA in white city. I think it's the last one of the year. Usually some folks that purchase NFA items there.

This Saturday is our 3gun practice at the JOCO Sportsman Park on the LE range. 9 - 11. We will have a few targets setup to practice with pistol, shotgun, or rifle. Come on down if you have time.

Also, it looks like the 24th of of September is the next range day for BFA in white city. I think it's the last one of the year. Usually some folks that purchase NFA items there.
Thank you
I think I will

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top