JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well next weekend i am gonna order a hornady lnl press, i cant find any locally so i am gonna have to order it online.
most of the big sites like cabelas and such do not have them in stock but i did find some in stock at a few other places.

the cheapest place i found it in stock was the tactical store @ Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Package 095100 FREE S&H 095100. Hornady Gunsmith and Reloading Equipment.

i am a little nervous about spending 550$ at a store that i have never heard of (i am getting the combo deal with the tumbler)
so i was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with this site or if someone could point me in a different direction.
i am looking to spend from 500-550 for the press and the tumbler (i will get the dies and shell plate on a later date)

also i know this should probably go in the classifieds but if someone has one for sale with a tumbler and a set of dies i will buy it from them for 550$ (if you are local to beaverton) the only thing i am interested in is the hornady lnl though.
as for the dies i will take anything that is in a caliber that i have.
300wm, 30-06, 30-30, 223, 9mm, 380, 45, 40.
i would prefer not to start getting used to it by reloading the 300wm so i would prefer and of the other calibers, but i will take any of them

I can't comment on the source you refer to, but there are a couple on eBay right now...at least one NIB.

I bought mine from Midway, but the price is slightly higher there. Regardless of where you buy it, Hornady has excellent customer service (same No BS policy as Dillon in fact).

I use Hornady and Redding dies with mine. The Redding sizing dies are the best...period, but I prefer the Hornady seating dies.

yeah i am thinking that ebay is a good idea, i can get the lnl ap press and hornady m2 tumbler for under 500$ with shipping.
midway was about 500$ for just the press after shipping.

As for purchasing online, always use a credit card. This gives you some recourse. NEVER buy from any source that requires money to be sent in advance, won't ship until the money order or check clears, or insists on any funds transfer from your bank account.

If the company is "flakey" and you have issues with the transaction your Credit Card company gives you options to resolve them without you getting the shaft.

Most companies that I have found selling reloading equipment are OK. Ditto for supplies. If in doubt, check out the "Contact Us" on their site and give them a call on the phone.

Last week I was at the fishermans marine store in tigard and they had 1 last hornady LnL for $420? or $429? Pretty much sure it was for $419 though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top