JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 3 domain names for sale or trade:

SeattleFirearmBuyback.com - $99/OBO
SeattleFirearmsBuyback.com - $99/OBO
FirearmBuyback.com - $149/OBO

These are great domain names for a firearms dealer or private collector who wants to promote their own firearm buyback program. City buyback programs offer giftcards to people who want to turn in their unwanted firearms. Some of those firearms could be highly collectible and worth much more. For them to go into a pile to be destroyed is unthinkable.

Offer your own legal buyback program and get some great deals on some great firearms. This domain is registered with GoDaddy.com and will be transferred to your ownership once payment has cleared. I'll even help you set up a simple website that'll cost you around $5/month to keep running.

I'll consider trades so let me know what you have!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top