JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone here purchased ammunition from buyammo.com (also known as Outdoor Mrksman Corporation). Their website says they have a warehouse Southeast 19th street in Salem, Oregon. They list some factory reload ammunition that seems pretty cheap for plinking ammo. Any experiences?

They should be at the portland gunshow on the 6th save on shipping and buy there.. otherwise I have purchased from them from gunbroker and they are pretty cool, they even let me pick up.

They are cool unless you try and looky loo at there location. there is a review in the revieew section.

-jon

Good folks. Good prices. I've walked in and bought things there before, but they don't really have a great "storefront." More of an internet/warehouse operation; order it and they'll ship it. I don't have any experience with their reloaded ammo.

Thanks for the responses. I have looked at the review section before, but I guess I missed the Outdoor Marksman thread.

I was interested in the reloaded stuff because I have a new gun coming and wanted to put 500 rounds through it before trying different carry loads and buyammo.com had the cheapest prices on reloads. The shipping is only a little over $11.00 from Salem to Corvallis, beating the price of gas by a long shot (in my truck).

Well, it looks like I'm just going to have to buy some and stock up.

I use their 9mm reloads in my g19,92SB and 9mm AR. ammo is pretty good. I sort it after I get it just to check everything. I usually end up with about 1 in 1000 that is 380, bullet stuffed to far, or crushed case. I figure that is pretty good for the price. I also use the 223 factory reloads and they seem to be pretty good also. This is just for plinkin, I use good stuff for matches.

BIGFOOT

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top