buyammo.com

Reactions
Has anyone here purchased ammunition from buyammo.com (also known as Outdoor Mrksman Corporation). Their website says they have a warehouse Southeast 19th street in Salem, Oregon. They list some factory reload ammunition that seems pretty cheap for plinking ammo. Any experiences?

Reactions
They should be at the portland gunshow on the 6th save on shipping and buy there.. otherwise I have purchased from them from gunbroker and they are pretty cool, they even let me pick up.

They are cool unless you try and looky loo at there location. there is a review in the revieew section.

-jon

Reactions
Good folks. Good prices. I've walked in and bought things there before, but they don't really have a great "storefront." More of an internet/warehouse operation; order it and they'll ship it. I don't have any experience with their reloaded ammo.

OP
M
Reactions
Thanks for the responses. I have looked at the review section before, but I guess I missed the Outdoor Marksman thread.

I was interested in the reloaded stuff because I have a new gun coming and wanted to put 500 rounds through it before trying different carry loads and buyammo.com had the cheapest prices on reloads. The shipping is only a little over $11.00 from Salem to Corvallis, beating the price of gas by a long shot (in my truck).

Well, it looks like I'm just going to have to buy some and stock up.

Reactions
I use their 9mm reloads in my g19,92SB and 9mm AR. ammo is pretty good. I sort it after I get it just to check everything. I usually end up with about 1 in 1000 that is 380, bullet stuffed to far, or crushed case. I figure that is pretty good for the price. I also use the 223 factory reloads and they seem to be pretty good also. This is just for plinkin, I use good stuff for matches.

BIGFOOT

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom