Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems

buyammo.com

Reactions
Has anyone here purchased ammunition from buyammo.com (also known as Outdoor Mrksman Corporation). Their website says they have a warehouse Southeast 19th street in Salem, Oregon. They list some factory reload ammunition that seems pretty cheap for plinking ammo. Any experiences?

Reactions
They should be at the portland gunshow on the 6th save on shipping and buy there.. otherwise I have purchased from them from gunbroker and they are pretty cool, they even let me pick up.

They are cool unless you try and looky loo at there location. there is a review in the revieew section.

-jon

Reactions
Good folks. Good prices. I've walked in and bought things there before, but they don't really have a great "storefront." More of an internet/warehouse operation; order it and they'll ship it. I don't have any experience with their reloaded ammo.

OP
M
Reactions
Thanks for the responses. I have looked at the review section before, but I guess I missed the Outdoor Marksman thread.

I was interested in the reloaded stuff because I have a new gun coming and wanted to put 500 rounds through it before trying different carry loads and buyammo.com had the cheapest prices on reloads. The shipping is only a little over $11.00 from Salem to Corvallis, beating the price of gas by a long shot (in my truck).

Well, it looks like I'm just going to have to buy some and stock up.

Reactions
they're a couple blocks from where i work. just down the street behind kettle chips off McGilchrist. decent prices. i'm not all that thrilled though.

Reactions
I use their 9mm reloads in my g19,92SB and 9mm AR. ammo is pretty good. I sort it after I get it just to check everything. I usually end up with about 1 in 1000 that is 380, bullet stuffed to far, or crushed case. I figure that is pretty good for the price. I also use the 223 factory reloads and they seem to be pretty good also. This is just for plinkin, I use good stuff for matches.

BIGFOOT

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS