JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CLOSED * Help has been received and a deal is being struck *

Hello!

I have a customer's old Luger that was picked off a Nazi officer and kept as memento, they have had some hard times, including two home robberies and want to sell a lot of old firearms. I have this Luger that needs a magazine, the magazines they had were in a box with other valuable bits and pieces that was taken in the first robbery, no one wants a gun that does not have a magazine so before I order a new one let's see if anyone has one they would like to part with!

New runs $30-$40 retail, so unless you have something spectacular I am going to be curious about offer over that. I need one, would take two, maybe three. Let me know what you have and if you would like something other than cash (sorry, no cruptocurrencies).

Last Edited:
You want an original Luger magazine for $30-$40? I'd buy 10 of them if I could get originals at that price!
No, does not need to be original, just functional. I am aware of what one would cost from the year the gun was manufactured. I just wanted to check if someone has magazines lying around before I order some new ones.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.