JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand 100%.....I'm just trying to buy whats cheap now.....there is plenty of stuff out there. There is plenty that can come down further...but right now i'm feeling better about prices but think they will come down more.

Make sure to dollar cost average :)

Last Edited:
If its something you really wanted (as in top 5 guns you wanted or w/e), got the scratch for it, and don't intend to ever sell it then I say go for it. It may go down next month, or it may go up. Up to you, either way you get the rifle you want.

If you have the coin ( lots of 'em in this case :D ) And you aren't hurting the household budget ... then I say buy it*.
Buy it as in to use it and enjoy it ... I have found guns to be fickle investment.
Or at least the used gun market to be fickle with what is wanted , deemed a good price or the need for a BGC affecting prices or buyers.
Andy
*Course do ya want advice from a gun junkie?...:eek::D

If you have the coin ( lots of 'em in this case :D ) And you aren't hurting the household budget ... then I say buy it*.
Buy it as in to use it and enjoy it ... I have found guns to be fickle investment.
Or at least the used gun market to be fickle with what is wanted , deemed a good price or the need for a BGC affecting prices or buyers.
Andy
*Course do ya want advice from a gun junkie?...:eek::D

That like was just because your a mod now and we have to!!

J/K :D:D

Back to the topic, I say buy. I mean if you have the scratch and aren't gonna miss any household bills then do it. This is the time to get what you want at record low prices period.

Has to be you! Stomper as president would be scary. o_O Fun to watch but still scary. :D

Tell you what, I'll take Chief Justice of SCOTUS, but I get to pick all the judges beneath me. We'll clear this whole 2nd amendment thing up ASAP - plus it's a lifetime appointment, so I'll keep it in check for years to come.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews