JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Today gold is selling for the highest price ever in recorded history. "
Don't forget to factor in inflation. That's in devalued dollars.

I also hear that .22 ammo will be a great trading commodity.

Buy low and sell high. The metals market is not low. The time to buy was a couple months ago. Thinking you can predict the market fueled the fantasy that day trading is a way to earn a living. It works while the market is going up....

Have the discipline to buy when nobody wants any piece of it, and sell when its going gangbusters. Buy and sell in increments. If you buy and it goes down, buy more. If you sell and it goes up, sell more. Trade in portions of your total portfolio, but for the most part hold the majority in low priced index funds.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Last Edited:
Buy? Naw, I've actually been dumping a small amount of gold (Krugerrands, mainly) in recent weeks for a few reasons, including the expenses that have arisen in this dumpster-fire of a year. We bought most of our gold and silver when it was practically given away. (The investment strategy with PMs has been buy when cheap and almost everyone is laughing at you for doing so. Then dump it when everyone is pissing themselves and prices go nuts. Rinse and repeat. :p)

Somebody should have liked these last couple of posts, because they were so right on. Yes one of them was mine (toot my own horn). If you really want to get into precious metals, you could start by buying on the downturn now, but not big amounts. I''d call it a hold at this point.

1601017294849.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads