JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for your help everyone I bought a Gen 5 Glock 19 mos at J&B firearms. That have to be the nicest dudes I've ever met. I also picked up another lower in case I want to build a different style of AR one day. My next steps are warbelt, WML for AR and possibly the Glock. Med pouch and I have to figure what size plates my short frame (5'4) can accommodate, then what carrier. I also need a new gun safe one day but can save for that. Everyone on this forum have been very nice and helpful too!
Did you get an instant?!?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks for your help everyone I bought a Gen 5 Glock 19 mos at J&B firearms. That have to be the nicest dudes I've ever met. I also picked up another lower in case I want to build a different style of AR one day. My next steps are warbelt, WML for AR and possibly the Glock. Med pouch and I have to figure what size plates my short frame (5'4) can accommodate, then what carrier. I also need a new gun safe one day but can save for that. Everyone on this forum have been very nice and helpful too!
Congrats!

Thanks for your help everyone I bought a Gen 5 Glock 19 mos at J&B firearms. That have to be the nicest dudes I've ever met. I also picked up another lower in case I want to build a different style of AR one day.
I swear this is good and detrimental to my wallet... lol, the last two full gun purchases Ive included a lower, why not in the same order. This leads to more future gun build projects given the current political climate not a bad way to get "grandfathered" in.

J&B is a great FFL to support.

Did you get an instant?!?!?!? Inquiring minds want to know!
I did NOT get instant :( , with my CHL I am in a line of 8k vs a line of over 20k for non CHL holders. But since J&B firearms are great at following laws they release the gun to you after 3 days. I will return later to complete the BGc. I think it will take around a month to get through, less people are buying guns. The good news is I get to shoot my new firearm after I pick it up Sunday!!

Good stuff! Congrats on the new gun. Can't go wrong with a Glock!

If they don't have what you want, they can order it and it would be a 5 day wait instead of 3. Still very reasonable.
I'm across the river, so I would have to pay shipping to a ffl and pay sales tax and transfer fee. I just bought a Ak from J&b last week though :) same process. Just don't know if the Glock would clear in time now with the senate doing something next week

1678937957919.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top