JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
+1 Colt

And the 10.3" barrel is always an option.

M4LE_MK18CQB.jpg

Oh, in my opinion the a piston AR is a solution in search of a problem. Among other things the weight penalty a piston AR has vs. a DI gun made the decision for me. But there's MUCH more on that website I mentioned.

There's a reason why a lot of users have a Colt and it's not about the pony logo or drinking Colt kool-aid,or being accused of Colt snobbery. It's about having a track record of building something to a certain level of quality on a consistent basis and having that quality checked by inhouse and outside inspectors and certified. That peace of mind comes with a price tag that some people are willing to pay. <broken link removed> :s0155:

Another vote for the AR platform here, even though I think the Sig is a really cool platform. I have both, and both are set up as SBR's. I run suppressed most of the time, and because of the gas blast, the Sig is extremely uncomfortable to shoot in either gas setting. It's been sitting in my safe for over six months without being fired, while my AR's get to the range almost every weekend.

Also, if you get one with the older side folders, the retaining clip pops off the hinge pin easily because the notch is cut too shallow. I had to call Sig almost a dozen times before someone who promised to send me a replacement part finally followed through.

BGRF