JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's a registered pistol?

From the "article":
"Now before you go fill your cart with butt plugs be in mind that Dirty J Designs is still awaiting confirmation from the ATF as to whether or not this modification to a brace is legal on registered pistols. "

I'll ask the wife and see if she is willing to have these in the house.

Standby.. May not want to hold your breath waiting for an answer.

ATF's opinion has been that if you plug the hole you are creating a buttpad on the brace and
converting it to a buttstock. It's what they went after the guy in the midwest for---he had stuck
a crutch tip in the hole to "keep it from sliding in the safe"--ATF said he had created an illegal SBR.
From the OP's link:
"Now before you go fill your cart with butt plugs be in mind that Dirty J Designs is still awaiting confirmation from the ATF as to whether or not this modification to a brace is legal on registered pistols. So unless you want ATF agents at your doorstep asking you where you hid the butt plug then it's probably best to stick with your standard pistol brace for now. "

Five bucks says ATF says NO.

ATF's opinion has been that if you plug the hole you are creating a buttpad on the brace and
converting it to a buttstock. It's what they went after the guy in the midwest for---he had stuck
a crutch tip in the hole to "keep it from sliding in the safe"--ATF said he had created an illegal SBR.
From the OP's link:
"Now before you go fill your cart with butt plugs be in mind that Dirty J Designs is still awaiting confirmation from the ATF as to whether or not this modification to a brace is legal on registered pistols. So unless you want ATF agents at your doorstep asking you where you hid the butt plug then it's probably best to stick with your standard pistol brace for now. "

Five bucks says ATF says NO.

Yeah. The pistol brace on my Shockwave works well enough when it inadvertently winds up against my shoulder. I figure if SHTF I can fill it will silicone rubber if needed. Until then I don't need to tempt fate.

IatMHiG.png

So if I cover an unsightly hole in my butt....*
I now have a short barreled rifle or shotgun...?

*Said that way on purpose , to be funny...
However...I don't understand the reasoning that a covered opening transforms one class of firearms into another class of firearms.
Oh wait...I said "reasoning" in regards to a BATF ruling....that 'splains it...:eek::D
Andy

I fail to get the point anyway, with the 3D printed buttplug, unless the creator is implying the picatinny type lugs are the holy grail solution.
The end product is still slick like Teflon?
As others have said similarly, quit poking the effing bear.

While I agree, aren't we the citizens supposed to be the bear?

We have become pussified, limp and flacid over the last 80 years.
Your quote and comment is correct.
However, my comments (planned that way) leave most wondering what the hell I'm really thinking, by what I say and how it's worded.
You make sense, I get that to be interpreted correctly. Myself, this is the internet, therefore, what I do say, keeps one thinking.

If I were to say my true feelings, I'd likely get banned, and/or labelled and categorized. ;)

Your quote and comment is correct.
However, my comments (planned that way) leave most wondering what the hell I'm really thinking, by what I say and how it's worded.
You make sense, I get that to be interpreted correctly. Myself, this is the internet, therefore, what I do say, keeps one thinking.

If I were to say my true feelings, I'd likely get banned, and/or labelled and categorized. ;)

Don't say what you mean, mean what you say...o_Oo_Oo_O:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top