Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Butler Creek 20" Blue Fluted Bull Barrel .17 HMR - SOLD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by PinkhamR, Mar 16, 2010.

1. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

I finished my last HMR Build and have one barrel left. This is a brand new Butler Creek 20" Fluted Bull Barrel in .17 HMR, for the conversion of the Ruger 10/22 Magnum to this caliber. All you need is the heavy bolt handle and you are ready to go. I am asking $100 (OBO). More info can be seen here:

Blued Fluted .17 HMR Barrel - 43052 - The Consumer Link

Again, this is a totally new barrel - I will ship to any state where it is legal to own this item. May consider some offers, open to almost anything that won't drink gas or eat ... :thumbup: Thanx, Randy

(Payments accepted include GunPal, Discrete PayPal, check or Money Order)

SOLD

2. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Is this the same barrel you told me about that sells for 299.00? If so, will it work for the single or double extractor? Thanks, mike.

3. PinkhamR

This barrel is the same one and is made for single or dual extractors. Thanx

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

These are no longer manufactured because they were too expensive to continue making and selling at MSRP. I have sold them going on 10 years now and have heard lots of raves and not one complaint. $100 is a screaming deal on a new BC .17 barrel. I have a .22 LR version for sale in my ad for an absurdly cheap $155. It's the last one I will ever have

One of my buddies has the .22 LR version, it's a 1 MOA barrel

5. PinkhamR

Available again - Still New

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.