JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be careful! I've seen what those devils can do to a man!

badass-rabbitpouncing2.jpg

"Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

[/quote] HolyHandGrenade_zpsb13594ca.jpg

Shamelessly stolen from an AR15.com posting.

Be careful! I've seen what those devils can do to a man!

View attachment 173298

Yah think? When I was a little kid in Nevada one of my dads buddy's shot a jackrabbit and picked it up by the ears! Yup, bunny was still very much alive! It started raking his inner forearm with its hind legs in exactly the same manner as a cat. Shortening it up, his arm had to be amputated at the elbow. This was about 1953 and reconstructive surgery wasn't up to a forearm rebuild! I didn't see the incident but I saw him with arm, and then without arm. Bad azzed jack!

Yah think? When I was a little kid in Nevada one of my dads buddy's shot a jackrabbit and picked it up by the ears! Yup, bunny was still very much alive! It started raking his inner forearm with its hind legs in exactly the same manner as a cat. Shortening it up, his arm had to be amputated at the elbow. This was about 1953 and reconstructive surgery wasn't up to a forearm rebuild! I didn't see the incident but I saw him with arm, and then without arm. Bad azzed jack!

Disease, Plague fleas and All had warbals. Jacks are nasty critters :)

I would lie my A$$ off when people asked me how I lost my arm.

I would tell them Grizzly attack, Shark attack, even caught it in a fan belt. Anything but a bunny! :s0002:

With our current Secret Service. The president doesn't stand a chance! He's rabbit bait!

That is unless there is an even more secrety, secret service we don't know about?o_O
And those guys know what the he!! there doing!

I once knew a guy that lost his right calf in a shark attack. Or so we thought.
Turns out he had his daughter at a petting zoo. They were feeding the giraffe and when they ran out of food they turned to leave.
The giraffe didn't like that plan so he leaned down and bit the guys calf right off.
Stay away from giraffes.

Actually the pups are fine to eat. My mom cooked them a few times. I seem to remember that they were ok, but mom could cook Oppossom but warts and they'd be chewy but taste all right!

Back to rabbits..., I have a meat herd. One breeding doe was a crazy you know what. We got a good litter out of her sent her to the freezer! Rabbit never tasted so good! We got our set up to be more self sufficient but I'm still not sure if its worth it or not.

Back to rabbits..., I have a meat herd. One breeding doe was a crazy you know what. We got a good litter out of her sent her to the freezer! Rabbit never tasted so good! We got our set up to be more self sufficient but I'm still not sure if its worth it or not.
I'm looking to start meat rabbits this spring.
What are the pros and cons you've experienced?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top