JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First time some dude dies, it gets escalated to a lethal or - "less lethal" instead of less than lethal catagory. Choking hazard, maybe a guy falls and cracks his noggin on the curb. Whatever. Cool toy, but limited scope. Until we have Star Trek phasers with low powered stun settings, cops will still either be going hands on or shooting the wackaloons, either way people will still be getting hurt.

First time some dude dies, it gets escalated to a lethal or - "less lethal" instead of less than lethal catagory. Choking hazard, maybe a guy falls and cracks his noggin on the curb. Whatever. Cool toy, but limited scope. Until we have Star Trek phasers with low powered stun settings, cops will still either be going hands on or shooting the wackaloons, either way people will still be getting hurt.

Frak that,,,,, use Romulan disruptors, or disintegrators! :D

Great, more crap to hang on an officer's belt. I must be getting old, I remember the days when the police had simple gun belts not "utility" belts.

Great, more crap to hang on an officer's belt. I must be getting old, I remember the days when the police had simple gun belts not "utility" belts.
My professor remembers when they got the first mobile radios. It was bulky and was carried in a big bag. He said it wasn't uncommon for it to be left in the car, as he told us about the time a 300 pound chick pinned him behind a door while the other guy had to run to the car to call for help.

Last Edited:
My professor remembers when they got the first mobile radios. It was bulky and was carried in a big bag. He said it wasn't uncommon for it to be left in the car, as he told us about the time a 300 pound chick pinned him behind a door while the other guy had to run to the car to call for help.

Pretty hard to beat a Handie Talkie with a Western Electric sticker on it (AT&T). Boise Cascade used to have a few of these in the low band freq range... antenna about 4' long. Yes, they had carry bags for these.

vintage-motorola-handietalkie-pt300-lunchbox-ht-radio-transceiver-1stopretroshop-n224431-3.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top